• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So says the most insultingly offensive poster in the entire thread, I mean even his name is insultingly offensive

Wu Wei

I agree with you.....but sadly...I find the fact that I have to agree with you....offensive

The Holy Bottom Burp

Now you're being lazy Ninja guy, offensive dude (so what does Wu Wei mean then Taoists? I mean I did a Google search and everything, what do you want? Damn, I'm offended by Taoists demanding that I be less lazy. I live in a 1st World country Taoists, I'm ENTITLED to be lazy! That is all.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Now you're being lazy Ninja guy, offensive dude (so what does Wu Wei mean then Taoists? I mean I did a Google search and everything, what do you want? Damn, I'm offended by Taoists demanding that I be less lazy. I live in a 1st World country Taoists, I'm ENTITLED to be lazy! That is all.)
get a job....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm going to ignore that comment, because if I didn't it might offend my conscience and not just my sense of propriety.

The Holy Bottom Burp

I take your decision to ignore my comment to be prejudicial and therefore offensive Brickster. You know that pigeon in your avatar? I'm going to turn it into a pie. Yummy!

Wu Wei

I find your pigeon terrorism offensive..... And I would tell you what Wu Wei means, but then I would be doing something which goes entirely against my name....and I am also offended that you are asking me to do something....

Wu Wei

I am offended that Thief just does not seem to get what this thread is all about......but then I probably should consider the source....but then I am offended this requires that I have to think Thief..... the thought of thinking about Thief makes me gag..... oh and now I am thinking even more...... how offensive.....