• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended by.....aw jeebus, I just find your every post offensive.
They're riddled with spelling errors, hebetude, grammar errors, cadging for pickanick
baskets, references to what you do in the woods, disparagement of bacon, mocking
of Mr Van, & the faint odor of bland polyester pantsuits. Did you eat Hillary?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm offended that you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions by accusing me of doing things that you have done..

Wu Wei

I'm offended that you do not pay enough attention to even know what thread you are posting in

Wu Wei

Offended at your attempted cover up which still shows you have no idea what thread you are posting in..... I could give you a hint to help you out if you like

Wu Wei

Your condescending hints offend us all.
But not as much as the stench of unwashed hiker on your breath.

I am offended at your prevarication..... explain just HOW Brickjectivity as hiker on his breath...hmmmmm

stupid bear

wow...just wow...you're getting worse..... I am not even sure I can be offended by you at all...it is sad...first you don't know what thread you are in and now...you don't even know who you are responding too..... it wasn't a bear by the way...it was a drunken fetid Scot...... sad sad sad...... wait..... I am offended.... I am offended that your condition has made me feel sorry for you......

Wu Wei

whatever thief had must be contagious....... and the fact that you re continuing his confusion and not knowing what thread you are posting in....... I am OFFENDED!!!!!