• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things...

FFH

Veteran Member
Moses 2: 1 (Joseph Smith's Inspired version of Genesis 1: 1)
And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I reveal unto you concerning this heaven, and this earth; write the words which I speak. I am the Beginning and the End, the Almighty God; by mine Only Begotten I created these things; yea, in the beginning I created the heaven, and the earth upon which thou standest.

Man has ELIMINATED ALL REFERENCES TO JESUS in the Old Testament.

Compare to...
Genesis 1: 1 (King James version)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

3 Nephi 9: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heacens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.

Isaiah 45: 7
I (Jesus) form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord (Jesus Christ) do all these things.

Jesus Created All Things

Did Jesus create all things ???

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I'm sorry... what?

A Book of Mormon quote and picture of a young Asian girl does not make a topic.
Okay, I'll add a Bible quote to the opening post. :eek:

Isaiah 45: 7
I (Jesus) form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Not sure I know your position on this, but for some reason I associate you with the Jewish belief in a messiah yet to come.

Are you one of those who believes in God but not Jesus or neither ???

I'm not sure I know what you believe, but I remember the earlier days of the forum and it seems you sided with the Jewish believers.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Alma 30: 60 (Book of Mormon)
And thus we see the end of him who perverteth the ways of the Lord; and thus we see that the devil will not support his children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell.

2 Nephi 1: 13

O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea, even from the sleep of hell, and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound, which are the chains which bind the children of men, that they are carried away captive down to the eternal gulf of misery and woe.

2 Ne. 28: 22
And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

Alma 12: 11
And they that will harden their hearts, to them is given the lesser portion of the word until they know nothing concerning his mysteries; and then they are taken captive by the devil, and led by his will down to destruction. Now this is what is meant by the chains of hell.

Alma 13: 30
And may the Lord grant unto you repentance, that ye may not bring down his wrath upon you, that ye may not be bound down by the chains of hell, that ye may not suffer the second death.

Alma 26: 14
Yea, we have reason to praise him forever, for he is the Most High God, and has loosed our brethren from the chains of hell.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Man has ELIMINATED ALL REFERENCES TO JESUS in the Old Testament.

Compare to...
Genesis 1: 1 (King James version)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

3 Nephi 9: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heacens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
Since Nephi is not part of the Biblical tradition, it's just not good scholarship to compare the two. No, Nephi is not proof that people eliminated any references to Jesus in the OT. The OT writers didn't know about Jesus, since he hadn't been born yet.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Wow now FFH is calming he's Jesus in his thread titles now....
Well if you did created all thing you must not like sea life then:
monkfish540.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
Since Nephi is not part of the Biblical tradition, it's just not good scholarship to compare the two. No, Nephi is not proof that people eliminated any references to Jesus in the OT. The OT writers didn't know about Jesus, since he hadn't been born yet.
That quote from 3 Nephi 9 in the Book of Mormon is from 34 A.D. and was RECORDED on the AMERICAN continent.

They didn't know about Jesus Christ either, but Jesus testified to them that he existed, and had CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH and EVERYTHING in them.

3 Nephi 9

Scriptures are not just recordings of events, but they're also recordings of revlations given to man, from Jesus Christ, about Jesus Christ, and who he is.

Man has MESSED with the Bible and taken out KEY scriptures.

Last edited:

logician

"Did Jesus create all things ???"

No, Jesus was a created mythos, much like other man-gods of history.

FFH

Veteran Member
Wow now FFH is calming he's Jesus in his thread titles now....
Well if you did created all thing you must not like sea life then:
monkfish540.jpg
Jesus has CREATED heaven and HELL...

MANY things on earth are REFELCTIONS of HELL, which Jesus has ALSO created.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
That quote from 3 Nephi 9 in the Book of Mormon is from 34 A.D. and was RECORDED on the AMERICAN continent.

They didn't know about Jesus Christ either, but Jesus testified to them that he existed, and had CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH and EVERYTHING in them.
And what proof do you have other then your Holy book and the ignorance about the Native of this land and everything about them.

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Did Jesus create all things ???

Jesus didn't create anything. He was a mortal man born of woman through less than appropriate means most likely. He grew up, was a rebel, died and now rots in his grave like every other human being that has one.