• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief-o-Matic

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mine did, almost far beyond what I understood about my own beliefs at the time. It came up Pagan when I didn't know I was actually a Pagan.

oracle

Wow, I think we have a lot of "Quakers" on this forum that don't really know they're Quakers.

Circle_One

Ceridwen018

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%) 2. Secular Humanism (98%) 3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (91%) 4. Liberal Quakers (87%) 5. Nontheist (83%) 6. Theravada Buddhism (66%) 7. Neo-Pagan (55%) 8. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (54%) 9. Bahá'í Faith (52%) 10. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (52%) 11. Taoism (51%) 12. New Age (44%) 13. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (40%) 14. Reform Judaism (38%) 15. New Thought (37%) 16. Orthodox Quaker (36%) 17. Jehovah's Witness (36%) 18. Mahayana Buddhism (36%) 19. Sikhism (30%) 20. Scientology (29%) 21. Seventh Day Adventist (20%) 22. Jainism (17%) 23. Hinduism (16%) 24. Eastern Orthodox (11%) 25. Islam (11%) 26. Orthodox Judaism (11%) 27. Roman Catholic (11%)

I remember we did this a long time ago. Lol, the results are strange to say the least.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yikes! I always thought of myself as a Hindu, but I came out 100% Mahayana Buddhist. :confused: Hinduism registered only 77%. In addition, UU was 96%, and Liberal Quakers 92%. I might have to change my RF profile.

Congratulations, gracie and Feathers. So far you're on top in the "know thyself" category.

Saw11_2000

I got 100% UU, which is quite funny. Secular Humanism came in at 98%. Although I respect Unitarian Universalists, I do think they are a bit too open. I do believe that only one belief can be right, not whichever one you choose. But, I do love them, they are very accepting.

BTW, I haven't found any secular humanists here at all.

jimbob

The Celt
gracie said:
yay! we'd be more than happy to have you aboard! :D but look into it, don't just run off and convert based on an on-line quiz, duh.
I thought quakers weren't allowed to do stuff with elctronics? :confused:

standing_on_one_foot

jimbob said:
I thought quakers weren't allowed to do stuff with elctronics? :confused:
That'd be the Amish.

Reform Judaism came in third for me, with Liberal Christian Protestant and Liberal Quaker as first and second. All in all, I'm damn liberal.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I decided to re-take the quiz, to see what my results were this time. (And unfortunately, I didn't know myself then. I was still on my way toward heathen-dom! :) )