• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

best game console

The Black Whirlwind

yeah. my bro had the game on his PS2, and was trying all these crazy combos with scorpion to beat muloc. he never succeeded, so he gave the controller to me, and i just used the same move over and over and almost killed it. proof that the basic slash is great.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The first time one of my friends fought Muloc, he called me a "F****** liar!" after I told him the game was on easy after he just got stomped.

M

Majikthise

FeathersinHair said:
I love the PS2! The various incarnations of the Gameboy have been good to me, too.
Oh , that Gameboy! I used to lay in bed till late at night while my wife was asleep next to me with one of those little worm lights to see by. I got hooked on Pokemon. Man, I went through a bunch of AA batteries! But I am now a Poke' Master!:jiggy: (geek)

The Black Whirlwind

me too majikthise! i got every single pokemon in poke blue (except mew, of course). I am the Megas Nerdos!!! I think that nintendo created the first mind control device, because i could never put that thing down after i started playing

M

Majikthise

Yeah, it got so bad that I kept it in my pocket at work and would go into the restroom just to play for a few minutes!:eek: (deviant)

M

Majikthise

The psychic Pokemon were always my favorites! Dang ! All this talk about Gameboy and Pokemon has given me the urge to play it again. I've got to see if there are any fresh AAs in the battery drawer.)(

The Black Whirlwind

i always liked psychics as well. Ghost types were also fun, and charizard was old faithful. fond memories, and frequent tantrums when i lost, come to mind.

M

Majikthise

FeathersinHair said:
My favorite Pokemon was the psychic fox, whose name I can't remember.
Kadabra!

http//www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/pokelist.htm

M

Majikthise

FeathersinHair said:
My favorite Pokemon was the psychic fox, whose name I can't remember.
http//www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/pokemon.html

M

Majikthise

Malus01 said:
Pokemon is scary, in general. I played Stadium on the 64...and that made me trauma on the floor..
That's what's so scary about it. It's so friggin' stupid , but I'm drawn to it! :banghead3 Kill me!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im thinking Xbox360 is looking to be the best so far. The new Elder Scrolls game, Obvlivion, looks like it will potentially be the best game I've ever played. I'm actually more excited about Oblivion than I am Perfect Dark Zero.

Luke Wolf said:
Im thinking Xbox360 is looking to be the best so far. The new Elder Scrolls game, Obvlivion, looks like it will potentially be the best game I've ever played. I'm actually more excited about Oblivion than I am Perfect Dark Zero.
im looking forward to the 360 as well. and the ps3. and winning a shopping spree around the same time they come out!@!!

do any of yall rent games online?