• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biblical Archaeology; the most stunning proof of God.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
When fighting broke out between the Arabs and Jews in 1947, the Bible was used to help Israel win this war. In 2Sam. 8:5, 10:17-19, a simular invasion by Israel against Syria occured. Believing that the terrain would force a simular invasion route, the Israelites familiarized themselves with the country side and the biblical details of that battle. As expected, the Syrians followed the same route and the Jewish soldiers won the battle over Syria.

The " Six-Days War", June 1967, in which Israel overwhelmingly defeated three countries- Syria, Jordan and Egypt, was due largely to these same biblical tatics.

Stunning use of the bible with deadly results that is factual recorded history in all the middle east. And taught in schools.

Peace.
So what I can use the harry Potter Tactics to defeat an enemy in battle, doesn't mean Hogsworth exist. You are the must illogical person I have ever come across. You ignore the facts, take no ones elses views into consideration and continue to just ramble on with your thoughts and not actual interact like an adult with any one. :help:

JustAsking

Educational Use Only
So what I can use the harry Potter Tactics to defeat an enemy in battle, doesn't mean Hogsworth exist. You are the must illogical person I have ever come across. You ignore the facts, take no ones elses views into consideration and continue to just ramble on with your thoughts and not actual interact like an adult with any one. :help:

He's trolling for responses. Why else would you make thread after identical thread? Merely gets off on wasting peoples time and it's probably a bonus when they get mad at him.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
He's trolling for responses. Why else would you make thread after identical thread? Merely gets off on wasting peoples time and it's probably a bonus when they get mad at him.
yeah I know, he is obviously a troll. He has no evidence to support his views just his narrow ignorant mind....

JustAsking

Educational Use Only
yeah I know, he is obviously a troll. He has no evidence to support his views just his narrow ignorant mind....

Frankly, I think that gives him too much credit...

I don't think he has views that he cares to establish or push onto others. Just say something random and/or polarizing to get people ensnared into a pointless and fruitless "debate".

He could be atheist and spouting off religious quips. Or he might believe it. Either way, it's painfully obvious he has no care in the world of actually discussing it.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Frankly, I think that gives him too much credit...

I don't think he has views that he cares to establish or push onto others. Just say something random and/or polarizing to get people ensnared into a pointless and fruitless "debate".

He could be atheist and spouting off religious quips. Or he might believe it. Either way, it's painfully obvious he has no care in the world of actually discussing it.
You're absolutely right, and I just need to iggnore him liek I ignore all the rest of the idiots spouting off at the mouth. :yes: