• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden Expected to Sign Executive Order Restricting Asylum

I am just stating the obvious...

A continent is a geographical region. There are seven continent regions. Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia

What is obvious in your culture is not obvious in other cultures.

I am just stating the obvious, as well.

América de Cali Campeón liga águila 2019-2 (Himno de Fe y Alegría-Grupo Niche y Rojo-Son de Cali)​

We Never Know

No Slack
What is obvious in your culture is not obvious in other cultures.

I am just stating the obvious, as well.

América de Cali Campeón liga águila 2019-2 (Himno de Fe y Alegría-Grupo Niche y Rojo-Son de Cali)​

I understand where your are coming from.
I am an American. For the last 75+ years many have considered North and South America separate continents.
That's in my time frame. Its how I was raised. It is what it is.

Yes. The America's make up the western hemisphere.

Here’s a gif that shown the various continental models.

Different cultures use different maps.

The map I used is valid at the center of the world, the Axis Mundi, where heaven meets earth and hell.

Continental_models.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So migrants are 5 miles from the border where it can be crossed into the hands of the border patrol, but you suggest they walk another 200 miles to a checkpoint?

That's republican advice for you.
No. They shouldn't even be there in the first place.

That's Democrat reasoning for you.

And when independent voters find out about the interferance of republicans? At some point they will tire of republicans complaining over and over, yet doing nothing except interfere with solutions.

Independent voters need to realize that more than a quarter century ago, there was a conscious bi-partisan decision to appease the KKK and the National Alliance in the early 1990s, to replace our entire immigration system with a Wall (passing thru the middle of three indigenous communities, splitting them in half, if I recall correctly), because of our fear of Americans. The Wall was designed to take the United States out of America, so that the United States would no longer be an American nation.

The most important single piece of legislation in this attempt to kick America out of the United States, and removing the United States from America, and into the hands of the KKK and the National Alliance (John Tanton’s final solution), was the signing of IRAIIRA in 1996, which nuked this country’s immigration system, and is still the ruling law today.

We’ve repealed DOMA, which was signed that very sane year, between blowjobs, to Defend the institution of Marriage, at a time when being gay was considered illegal, under the ruling president of Bowers v Hardwick, which came down from the Supremes a decade earlier, in 1986, in an effort to head off the push for marriage equality back then by inserting the mantra “Illegal is illegal, what part of illegal don’t you understand?” into the debate on marriage equality.

As a friend who once ran a palenque/Afro Latino forum once said, “As a start, we need to repeal everything that was passed in 1996”.

Until then, we will be just spinning our wheels.

Anybody who lives in the United States who is under 30, has never lived a single day of their lives in a normal country. They don’t know what it is like to live in an American country, since their country removed itself from America before they were even born.

For Estadounidenses under 30, being an American is just an aspirational dream.

We need to tear down the Wall, and put the United States back to America.

Or, as everybody warned us back in 1996, …

Kristallnacht Is Coming​

Life & Love, Tears & Laughter (Charlie King)

esmith

Veteran Member
Too little too late.....he is already in the toilet over his border policies and just enforce the idea he will do anything to stay in power.

F1fan

Veteran Member
We need to tear down the Wall, and put the United States back to America.
There's very little wall. Tearing down what exists won;t slow the movement of migrants into the USA. There has to be reform on how to manage the flow of migrants. Our legal system can't handle the load as it is.
Or, as everybody warned us back in 1996, …

Kristallnacht Is Coming​

Well try your best to behave yourself.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Too little too late.....he is already in the toilet over his border policies and just enforce the idea he will do anything to stay in power.
Republicans and Democrats had reform to manage the migrants, but Trump sabotaged it. What is your view on what Trump did to help migrants flow into America? At least Biden is trying to do something.

There's very little wall. Tearing down what exists won;t slow the movement of migrants into the USA. There has to be reform on how to manage the flow of migrants. Our legal system can't handle the load as it is.

Well try your best to behave yourself.

It’s not really a Wall. It’s a Funnel. Designed and engineered to push a pre-existing flow of people (for thousands of years) further and further out into the desert.

It was constructed from the outside-in, in an effort to massacre migrants who are part of that pre-existing flow.

We call it “Collateral Damage”, a phrase popularized by Timothy McVeigh.

Thousands upon thousands have died in these massacres.

This War needs to stop.

And we need to fully fund the science of Forensic Anthropology, so that the remains of friends and neighbors and family members can finally be collected, studied, and identified.

We need to start accepting real science, rejecting Scientism, which is the enemy of science, and allow for Anthropologists and Historians to do their jobs.

In short, we need to stop our War on America.

We need to stop our War on Americanism.

That War is un-American.

We need to take our country back, all the way back to America.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It’s not really a Wall. It’s a Funnel. Designed and engineered to push a pre-existing flow of people (for thousands of years) further and further out into the desert.
Yeah, like a 1000 mile wide funnel.

The walls that exist aren't really all that effective anyway. Migrants are still coming.
It was constructed from the outside-in, in an effort to massacre migrants who are part of that pre-existing flow.
Kind of like ropes at the airport that help direct the flow of travelers.
We call it “Collateral Damage”, a phrase popularized by Timothy McVeigh.

Thousands upon thousands have died in these massacres.

This War needs to stop.
I see your idalism. I don't see any suggestions on how to manage the flow of migrants through the legal system. Until there's that solution the migrant crisis will get worse, and backlogs longer. I am tolerant of people complaining, but when they don't offer solutions it doesn't sound serious, just grumpy folks *****ing. Boring.
And we need to fully fund the science of Forensic Anthropology, so that the remains of friends and neighbors and family members can finally be collected, studied, and identified.
Then vote Blue. Republicans see migrants as enemy combatants that should be allowed to die and have their bones picked clean by vultures.
We need to start accepting real science, rejecting Scientism, which is the enemy of science, and allow for Anthropologists and Historians to do their jobs.
When I see someone say "scientism" as if it is some conspiracy it is a red flag, and the comment is disqualified.
In short, we need to stop our War on America.
Let's start with stopping hyperbole.
We need to stop our War on Americanism.
What about the War on Honesty?

"Americanism" sounds like a made up conspiracy theory label that is created out of tribalism, and ironic.
That War is un-American.

We need to take our country back, all the way back to America.
More code speak that sounds like there will be a body count of many citizens whose crime is not agreeing with you.