• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden steals Harris's faux thunder

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Which takes us all the way 'round to the question I asked you in the first place that you didn't answer, that started this merry-go-round ride with you.
You and I are very different people. Ask yourself why you find it difficult to get along with many people.

You should probably put me on your ignore list.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The above simply is untrue as monies spent circulate regardless of their source, plus also there's the "multiplier effect".

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You and I are very different people.
Yep.
Ask yourself why you find it difficult to get along with many people.
I don't actually.

You should probably put me on your ignore list.
Nah, I don't do that unless someone threatens me or something.
I prefer the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Also, you should note that I'm not the first to point out that you don't tend to answer direct questions and often lead other posters around a merry-go-round of avoidance that can be quite frustrating to the person you're conversing with. As noted in our last discussion which ended up right back where we started, because you refused to answer my initial question. It makes it very difficult to discern what your point of view is or what you're arguing for or against. It's all very wishy washy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The above simply is untrue as monies spent circulate regardless of their source, plus also there's the "multiplier effect".
The "multiplier effect" is a dishonest invention to
justify taking taxpayer money.
Yes, taxes taken & then spent circulate. But had
the taxes not been taken, the money still circulates.
So taking money out of circulation in order to put
it in circulation is just an an economist's slight of
hand to justify big government taking our money.

Taxation policy should be predicated upon spending
tax money only on things that provide great value, ie,
necessities like roads, defense, public health, & education.

Kathryn

Yep.

I don't actually.

Nah, I don't do that unless someone threatens me or something.
I prefer the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Also, you should note that I'm not the first to point out that you don't tend to answer direct questions and often lead other posters around a merry-go-round of avoidance that can be quite frustrating to the person you're conversing with. As noted in our last discussion which ended up right back where we started, because you refused to answer my initial question. It makes it very difficult to discern what your point of view is or what you're arguing for or against. It's all very wishy washy.
Oh yes you do.

And I think the only other poster who has "called me out" was ironically Revoltingest, who I have answered truthfully and honestly every single time.

Hey, we are similar in at least one way! I do not have an ignore list either!

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Oh yes you do.
Nope, I don't.

I can get along with pretty much anybody. It's one of my "things" in real life.
And I think the only other poster who has "called me out" was ironically Revoltingest, who I have answered truthfully and honestly every single time.
There have been several. He's one of them. He's pointed out pretty much what I have pointed out.
It's curious how you've notice that two of us have pointed it out but .... :shrug:
Hey, we are similar in at least one way! I do not have an ignore list either!
Yay!

Kathryn

Here's the deal about me: I am a conservative Catholic. I am a Republican, but I hate Trump so I won't be voting for him in November. I intend to write in a candidate. I have four adult, biracial kids from my first marriage, and 8 grandkids and one great grandchild! So I am a great grandmother. I divorced my kids' dad but I eventually remarried at age 42, and married the love of my life, who was fabulous. He died a few years ago and I have been single ever since. I moved from Texas to Ohio recently. I lived in Texas for 30 years but I am not from there. I am originally from New Orleans, LA. My dad and my ex husband and two of my kids and several of their husbands were or are military. My mom and dad were married for many, many years but passed away a few years ago. My mom was seriously mentally ill, as is my youngest brother. We had another brother but he also passed away, from pancreatic cancer. Oh, I am 62 years old. I have two cats, That's all I can think of! I mean,that I want to type out. LOL

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's what I thought. I was hesitant to answer that one because I really detest Trump but I would rather have a Republican than a Democrat.
In this election, I'm voting against every Republican.
Until Trump's cult loses control over the party, it's
too dangerous to allow them power.

Kathryn

Nope, I don't.

I can get along with pretty much anybody. It's one of my "things" in real life.

There have been several. He's one of them. He's pointed out pretty much what I have pointed out.
It's curious how you've notice that two of us have pointed it out but .... :shrug:

Yay!
Yeah, I can't think of any others. Hey, we are alike in at least two ways then - I can get along with anyone too, it's also one of my "things" in real life. I mean, assuming you're being truthful and honest and up front.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yeah, I can't think of any others. Hey, we are alike in at least two ways then - I can get along with anyone too, it's also one of my "things" in real life. I mean, assuming you're being truthful and honest and up front.
I'm always truthful and honest as I can be.