• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Found?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Apparently some people in Georgia think so. Two men found the body of what many believe to be bigfoot in the northern woods of Georgia. A press conference is going to be held on Friday.

Searching for Bigfoot press release

It'll be interesting to see what they present.

A

angellous_evangellous

Hil-ar-i-ous

Nick I blew coffee out of my nose.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well, thanks, Nick.

This will keep me in a good mood all evening.

A

angellous_evangellous

Note that they are not displaying the body, but reviewing the "scientific evidence" themselves, not submitting the body for the review of a university, zoo, or any other person remotely qualified to do so.

Very shrewd. They would be complete idiots (almost to the point of not being able to feed themselves, literally) not to charge admission on Friday.

A

angellous_evangellous

What does that have to do with it?

Well, it's more than loosely related to the OP.

If someone announced that they had found the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny, showed pictures of themselves with either of these two, and called for a press conference, I'd think that was funny, too.

All of which I've personally believed in... I'd be delighted to see them, but I'd be disappointed that they were dead (if indeed that could be proven).

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Note that they are not displaying the body, but reviewing the "scientific evidence" themselves, not submitting the body for the review of a university, zoo, or any other person remotely qualified to do so.

From the article:

Extensive scientific studies will be done on the body by a team of scientists including a molecular biologist, an anthropologist, a paleontologist and other scientists over the next few months at an undisclosed location. The studies will be carefully documented and the findings will be released to the world, according to Biscardi.

Sounds like they're pretty qualified to me.

I'm glad you find the article so humorous, but I'd like to keep this thread as a peaceful discussion. If you want to make fun of it, you can start your own thread. ;)

Panda

42?
Premium Member
This intrigues me. I don't believe in Big foot but I would really like this to be true.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Hows dare they talk about me!!!! I mean....I just go about my business and whatever the heck did I do to them!!! I swear....I'm gonna' get my agent.....wait a tic

Well come on! It was an honest mistake! I wear size 13, and lots of weird stuff goes on in Georgia. :p

Nevermind.....I'll go back to watching the Olympics. :cool:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Yes, what are their names?

I'm baffled at how you think that they would be qualified. :eek:
Oh, I don't know; Usually when an article states that a molecular biologist, an anthropologist, a paleontologist and other scientists are investigating something, I tend to generally believe it until it someone says otherwise as oppose to burning them at the stake first chance I get.

But hey, I'm closed-minded like that. :rolleyes:

im wondering if it realy is a bigfoot will they still continue searching for other bigfoots, or will it be like, well we proved it exist now lets go find nessie