• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Found?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It NOT big foot...COME on Ya'll...Big foot is smarter than that!

BUT they found El Chibra Lagra! (its on FILM!)

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

Oh, I don't know; Usually when an article states that a molecular biologist, an anthropologist, a paleontologist and other scientists are investigating something, I tend to generally believe it until it someone says otherwise as oppose to burning them at the stake first chance I get.

But hey, I'm closed-minded like that. :rolleyes:

It also doesn't bother you that the study is at an undisclosed location and they won't even say where they found it? For all we know they found it in some redneck's basement and all his cousins are the team of scientists.

There's much, much more evidence that Angellous is your daddy.

I have my own team of experts.

http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...scientific-evidence-angellous-your-daddy.html
An international team of seventeen scientists in Belgiam have concluded without a doubt that Angellous is your daddy.

One scientist said, "After reviewing the evidence I have no problem at all with readily affirming that Angellous is my daddy."

AP review to follow.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
angellous_evangellous said:
It also doesn't bother you that the study is at an undisclosed location and they won't even say where they found it? For all we know they found it in some redneck's basement and all his cousins are the team of scientists.
If you read the article and the OP, it states that the supposed Bigfoot was found in forests of northern Georgia. The article also states that it they didn't want to give the exact location of the discovery because they wanted to protect the animal (which I think is a notion that will go down in flames, should this thing be the real deal). If you're talking about where the examining of the creature is taking place, no they didn't disclose that.

Really though Nate, if these guys are frauds it's only a matter of time before it's revealed and their smeared. Remember that team of scientists in France that claimed to have cloned a human being? :cover:

A

angellous_evangellous

If you read the article and the OP, it states that the supposed Bigfoot was found in forests of northern Georgia. The article also states that it they didn't want to give the exact location of the discovery because they wanted to protect the animal (which I think is a notion that will go down in flames, should this thing be the real deal). If you're talking about where the examining of the creature is taking place, no they didn't disclose that.

Really though Nate, if these guys are frauds it's only a matter of time before it's revealed and their smeared. Remember that team of scientists in France that claimed to have cloned a human being? :cover:

Yeah, I read the whole thing. I wouldn't even go so far to say that it's a fraud. It's a delightfully funny hoax.

A

angellous_evangellous

Last edited by a moderator:
A

angellous_evangellous

Only I bet that wasn't a real one, just a greedy landowner dressed as one to scare away tourists or something, and he would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.

He puts his little hands up in the air and whispers frighteningly "Chuchacabara!!!!"

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
You're face is gonna be so red if this turns out to be a real species Nate :p, I reckon you and mball should have a bet, just to make it interesting...

A

angellous_evangellous

You're face is gonna be so red if this turns out to be a real species Nate :p, I reckon you and mball should have a bet, just to make it interesting...

I'll eat my own undies. And put the event on youtube.

It's the same bet I have with friends who think that the rapture is coming. I'll eat my undies on the way up.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
It's the same bet I have with friends who think that the rapture is coming. I'll eat my undies on the way up.
I thought you got sort of "beamed up" in the rapture, like in Star Trek, you that quick an eater?

EDIT: Seems a bit unfair to have the same bet, I mean the chances of discovering a new species of animal are about a billion trillion times greater than the Rapture occuring.

A

angellous_evangellous

I thought you got sort of "beamed up" in the rapture, like in Star Trek, you that quick an eater?

Well, I've told God about the bet. So if God prevents me from keeping my end of the deal, I can't be responsible for it.

Perhaps she can provide a suitable alternative, and everyone will be happy.

A

angellous_evangellous

EDIT: Seems a bit unfair to have the same bet, I mean the chances of discovering a new species of animal are about a billion trillion times greater than the Rapture occuring.

Depends on what kind.

A species of a humaniod primate in Georgia is about as likely as the rapture.

A

angellous_evangellous

How 'bout this - I'll have my wife find the best tooth fairy costume she can find, and I'll confess on youtube what a fool I am - wearing it.