• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Found?

A

angellous_evangellous

So if I got this right:

Don't believe these bigfoot hunters or their website because these bigfoot hunters say this at their website????? :shrug:

Hah haha haha ha! Now that is FUNNY! (perhaps ironic too)

Whatever do you mean? I'm sure that bigfoot hunters who have previously hoaxed unsuspecting folks are completely honest now....

Nothing ironic about that...

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I'm sure that bigfoot hunters who have previously hoaxed unsuspecting folks are completely honest now

See, that is FUNNY too!!! ha ha ha....

Either way this is a very interesting story as we have followed it at work all week. If nothing else, the bigfoot conversations have helped to kill a few days! I'll see what the press release tomorrow has to say....

"Shaquile O'neil gone missing after attending Star Wars costume party in Georgia" or
"Bigfoot Real and here is the proof from University of Georgia" or
"Body of Jimmy Hoffa finally found by bigfoot hunters in Georgia"

Until a University or scientific establishment I'd recognize release THEIR study resuts of the creature.... I do remain skeptical. We'll see what happens, though it would be cool if it were real. I got my fingers crossed it isn't Shaquile! (though I did notice he isn't on the Dream Team this year.....???????)

A

angellous_evangellous

"Shaquile O'neil gone missing after attending Star Wars costume party in Georgia" or
"Bigfoot Real and here is the proof from University of Georgia" or
"Body of Jimmy Hoffa finally found by bigfoot hunters in Georgia"

I've been thinking about taking pictures of myself with the Tooth Fairy and selling it to Bigfoot Hunter's email list.:D

One born every minute... these guys shouldn't be the only ones fleecing unsuspecting idiots. :biglaugh:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I've been thinking about taking pictures of myself with the Tooth Fairy and selling it to Bigfoot Hunter's email list.

Better yet! You take the photos, I'll write the Title, and we'll sell it to the National Enquierer or some other tabloid! We'd make a $ or two!

Either way, I should say that I did take an Anthropology major at University. I do believe that there are many species of things that we have yet to add to our current records. I do whole-heartedly believe in the possibility of Yeti, Sasquatch, bigfoot, etc.... I could list a thousand creatures "newly" discovered or "found again" after we thought them extinct. The possibility is there and I do hope that someday one is found and PROVEN to be real like other things.

For now I just hope the Tooth Fairy didn't off Shaquile.... :)

A

angellous_evangellous

I do whole-heartedly believe in the possibility of Yeti, Sasquatch, bigfoot, etc.... I could list a thousand creatures "newly" discovered or "found again" after we thought them extinct.

Ha! This isn't a formerly known species, though.

I wonder how many species you can list were both previously unknown AND as big as the Bigfoot (and not in the ocean). :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Hahahahahhaha

however, it's been revealed that a video filmed by the pair, featuring an interview with a "scientist", was a hoax.

The video, uploaded to youtube by mr dyer, shows a "dr paul van buren" after he had flown from texas to georgia to view the bigfoot body.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
It would be one thing if it is an honest mistake, that they honestly think that they have bigfoot, but I suspect that it is a hoax.

rojse

RF Addict
My little nephew can make this really scary. I think that he's seen a Chupacabra on Scooby Doo. Great stuff. Fills my soul with happiness. :D

I love the sheriff "Whooo!" at the end of the video. All they needed was Dukes of Hazard playing on the radio in the squadcar.

Anyway, they shot have shot it. Dorks.

That last statement says a lot about human behaviour. Someone sees a new, unknown creature, and we lament the fact that we did not kill it.

Jeremy Mason

I've been thinking about taking pictures of myself with the Tooth Fairy and selling it to Bigfoot Hunter's email list.:D

One born every minute... these guys shouldn't be the only ones fleecing unsuspecting idiots. :biglaugh:

Sorry, AE, I have the Tooth Fair locked up in an declothed...I mean undisclosed location. Which explains why all the parents are having to fork out the change in their pockets. She's a hotty! :drool:

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

That last statement says a lot about human behaviour. Someone sees a new, unknown creature, and we lament the fact that we did not kill it.

If they woulda killed it, we would know what it was, purely in the name of science. :D

Nonetheless, it seems that the good sheriff was having more fun with his fancy camera than doing his job (eg., shooting the thing).

A

angellous_evangellous

It would be one thing if it is an honest mistake, that they honestly think that they have bigfoot, but I suspect that it is a hoax.

Either way it's an exquisite mix of idiocy and hilarity. :biglaugh: