• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Found?

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy of the alleged Bigfoot remains, currently in a freezer at an undisclosed location.

I wouldn't like to be the guy in the suit when that happens.

FFH

Veteran Member
DNA Tests Confirm, Bigfoot is Indeed a FORD !!!
bigfoot-5.jpg

Bigfoot being held for more DNA tests
Big_Foot.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The best line was when they said, "We weren't looking for Bigfoot, it was just luck"

presser_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

This is what's written on their hats "Best trackers in the world, www..Bigfoottracker..com"

I want to see their 2008 tax filings this year, it must be in the millions.

Now they can finally get them quad runners they've been wantin' so they can catch more possum for ma and pa.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaa !!!!!!

www.Hillbillytracker.com

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Isaiah 66: 4
I (God speaking) also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

A

angellous_evangellous

Someone should ask Obama and McCain what they think about Bigfoot.

FFH

Veteran Member
Those hats are new, and it was all accommodated for in the video.
They make bucks just for putting the hats on. No truth to this story whatsoever. A bunch of lies to make a buck.

They planted the "body" then said "hey, look what we found".

In a real life situation the body would not be found before it had been completely stiff and badly decayed. Neither of these signs were evident in the photos. The body looked too fresh, fake and not stiff, conforming to the size of the ice box and it would have taken a huge amount of ice just to keep the body cool or frozen, so they just happened to have a large amount of ice ??? and what would be the likelyhood of finding an untouched piece of fresh kill/meat in the back woods of Georgia, not likely at all.

Someone out to make a buck and to also prove Darwin's theory of evolution of species, they have miserably failed once again.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
anybody knows when the first bigfoot incident happen? which year? who claimed to see it first?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
anybody knows when the first bigfoot incident happen? which year? who claimed to see it first?

The American Indians, Native Tibetans and many other indeginous peoples have accepted that such creatures existed for millenia. American reports of these creatures go back to the 1800s.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Well it's official: It was just a rubber gorilla suit on ice. Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit - Yahoo! News

I guess the one of the two guys who was a police officer is getting fired over this.
They had to hire researchers to determine that? haha

You know, it's all a big conspiracy. The researchers switched the real Bigfoot for the suit --that's why the guys who found it were being so cautious as to keep everyone from seeing it! They knew this would happen...

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
What strikes me most about this is the sorry state of our news information services. One version of a bit of the story goes out, gets picked up on the wire, and soon a dozen thousand versions of it appear on webpages from all over the world.

Having thousands of pages of the same story lends that version credence and credibility, not to mention that any other versions would be drown out on search engines by sheer numbers.

I don't feel real informed by any of it.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Dagnammit!

You know, all this baloney is only going to make the real discovery all that much sweeter - yes I'm looking at you Nate, I'm thinking ballerina costume, Times Square, maybe an orchestra...