• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill O'Reilly uh...hodigethere?

Iceberg

This guy, Bill O´Reilly isn´t much into science, is he? But one argument he made, is worth the thougt: It takes more faith in beliving the Universe came to existence all by itself for no reason, than to belive in some kind of a Creator.

Then I would not be thinking about how the Moon got there, rather of who triggered the Big Bang...

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
This guy, Bill O´Reilly isn´t much into science, is he? But one argument he made, is worth the thougt: It takes more faith in beliving the Universe came to existence all by itself for no reason, than to belive in some kind of a Creator.

Then I would not be thinking about how the Moon got there, rather of who triggered the Big Bang...
According to quantum physics and the very nature of space/time, no cause is necessary.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Isn´t that debateble? Even within physics?
Cause and effect are dependent on the existence of time/space and interaction within time/space.
Time/space did not come into existence until after the first Planck Time.
Therefore, it cannot be shown that cause is necessary for the Singularity or Big Bang.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Yet again proving Poe's Law...

If I didn't already know O'Reilly is braindead, I'd have believed he was trolling in this video. :facepalm:

RitalinO.D.

If there ever existed a person who deserved to be buried up to his neck and stoned, Bill O'Reilly would be that person. Harsh maybe, but he is as close to useless/clueless as you can get.