• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black tomatoes

David1967

Premium Member
So I was having a conversation with @Sunstone the other day about the tomatoes in my garden. My favorite are the small cherry tomatoes. They are great to snack on. @Sunstone recommended I try some of the black tomatoes. I said, "tomatoes are supposed to be red in my book, besides the tomatoes you are recommending look like some kind of alien seed pods from a movie like "Invasion of the body snatchers". I mean ,I don't want to eat them and then turn into someone I am not. But my friend Sunstone didn't give up and eventually I took his advice, reluctantly believing him that they were not in fact Alien seed pods. I ate some ,and he was right. They are delicious. I don't really feel different, but have noticed some minor changes in my daily routine and political views. For one thing and for no apparent reason, I went and stuck "Yes we can" stickers all over my car bumper. And put out yard signs that read "Hillary 2020". Also I never thought I would ever entertain the thought that clothing optional beaches were something to be considered. And why am I making gift baskets full of these tomatoes and leaving them on peoples doorsteps? Hmmm, doesn't seem to make sense really. Just somehow feels right. Did Sunstone have some nefarious reason behind recommending this odd fruit to me? Nah, couldn't be. Gotta go now, my new favorite program is on MSNBC.
bktomatoe.jpg

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm glad you got with the program.

All over America people are eating much more than just those tomatoes. Sometimes you don't even have to eat anything. Our methods are legion. In spite of the foes trying to stop us, our ultimate aims will be reached sooner than many suppose.

Even the warnings all over the internet have not stopped us. After all, if this warning went unheeded possibly because it was cast as ray guns and Scotsmen. But you were warned and ignored the warning.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
So I was having a conversation with @Sunstone the other day about the tomatoes in my garden. My favorite are the small cherry tomatoes. They are great to snack on. @Sunstone recommended I try some of the black tomatoes. I said, "tomatoes are supposed to be red in my book, besides the tomatoes you are recommending look like some kind of alien seed pods from a movie like "Invasion of the body snatchers". I mean ,I don't want to eat them and then turn into someone I am not. But my friend Sunstone didn't give up and eventually I took his advice, reluctantly believing him that they were not in fact Alien seed pods. I ate some ,and he was right. They are delicious. I don't really feel different, but have noticed some minor changes in my daily routine and political views. For one thing and for no apparent reason, I went and stuck "Yes we can" stickers all over my car bumper. And put out yard signs that read "Hillary 2020". Also I never thought I would ever entertain the thought that clothing optional beaches were something to be considered. And why am I making gift baskets full of these tomatoes and leaving them on peoples doorsteps? Hmmm, doesn't seem to make sense really. Just somehow feels right. Did Sunstone have some nefarious reason behind recommending this odd fruit to me? Nah, couldn't be. Gotta go now, my new favorite program is on MSNBC.
View attachment 23073
To the dark side you are going. :D

David1967

Premium Member
I'm glad you got with the program.

All over America people are eating much more than just those tomatoes. Sometimes you don't even have to eat anything. Our methods are legion. In spite of the foes trying to stop us, our ultimate aims will be reached sooner than many suppose.

Even the warnings all over the internet have not stopped us. After all, if this warning went unheeded possibly because it was cast as ray guns and Scotsmen. But you were warned and ignored the warning.

I noticed that the first victims name was "Harold Potter" . Coincidence?o_O

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I noticed that the first victims name was "Harold Potter" . Coincidence?o_O
You found out another of our methods - literature - little good will it do. After all, what Christian, amongst others, can resist this:

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."

"You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
View attachment 23073

Tomatoes come in all shapes, sizes and flavours

The black ones are full of flavour and have a stronger 'tomato' flavour than red.

4310734c8f1b6c9eebbed82e980691fe--burgundy-france-heirloom-tomatoes.jpg

If you are into cherry tomatos, they also come in various cases

76944171-fresh-organic-colorful-tomatoes-on-farmers-market-in-paris-france.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ah, so your a wooden shoe wearing, drunken, warmonger?o_O:D
To elaborate, I like a strong defense, & worked for that.
It all serves to prevent war.
(Waddaya expect from a draft dodging military weapon design engineer?)
Although I was less successful in steering the country away from needless war.