• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blame Secret Chief

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Do a Trump. Blame everyone.
That's an excellent idea. Everything is the fault of not me at all no I'm too genius and look better than my wife and you and the others but not my giant crowds who love me and of course the swamp people should be in jail for blaming me when the bullet of the people is fired at the fault owning cat owning childless unpatriotic losers with hair that is you know different than the wall they should build and there are bad people on both sides of being wrong but I'm not on that side I can never ramble or be not smart so the blame is there you see I can see you can see and so can the wrong people but they didn't know they were wrong but now they say they are wrong so dumb people can be so dumb and I think people can see that they are lunatics it is just a fact I'm being factual I did nothing wrong it's a set-up. So, in summary, everything is the fault of not me at all no I'm too genius and look better than my wife and you and the others but not my giant crowds who love me and of course the swamp people should be in jail for blaming me when the bullet of the people is fired at the fault owning cat owning childless unpatriotic losers with hair that is you know different than the wall they should build and there are bad people on both sides of being wrong but I'm not on that side I can never ramble or be not smart so the blame on just george is there you see I can see you can see and so can the wrong people but they didn't know they were wrong but now they say they are wrong so dumb people can be so dumb and I think people can see that they are lunatics it is just a fact I'm being factual I did nothing wrong it's a set-up.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's an excellent idea. Everything is the fault of not me at all no I'm too genius and look better than my wife and you and the others but not my giant crowds who love me and of course the swamp people should be in jail for blaming me when the bullet of the people is fired at the fault owning cat owning childless unpatriotic losers with hair that is you know different than the wall they should build and there are bad people on both sides of being wrong but I'm not on that side I can never ramble or be not smart so the blame is there you see I can see you can see and so can the wrong people but they didn't know they were wrong but now they say they are wrong so dumb people can be so dumb and I think people can see that they are lunatics it is just a fact I'm being factual I did nothing wrong it's a set-up. So, in summary, everything is the fault of not me at all no I'm too genius and look better than my wife and you and the others but not my giant crowds who love me and of course the swamp people should be in jail for blaming me when the bullet of the people is fired at the fault owning cat owning childless unpatriotic losers with hair that is you know different than the wall they should build and there are bad people on both sides of being wrong but I'm not on that side I can never ramble or be not smart so the blame on just george is there you see I can see you can see and so can the wrong people but they didn't know they were wrong but now they say they are wrong so dumb people can be so dumb and I think people can see that they are lunatics it is just a fact I'm being factual I did nothing wrong it's a set-up.
Sounds like presidential material to me. :rolleyes:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I just roflmao. I blame Secret Chief!

Tomef

Of course, I can see it now, you are absolutely right. They’re all ********. When do I vote, and can I have a hat?

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Of course, I can see it now, you are absolutely right. They’re all ********. When do I vote, and can I have a hat?
You don't need to actually vote - simply claim that you have. Send me just $100 to receive one of my great new hats. The catchphrase is of course on it: Save America Please. Wear it with pride.

Tomef

You don't need to actually vote - simply claim that you have. Send me just $100 to receive one of my great new hats. The catchphrase is of course on it: Save America Please. Wear it with pride.
Great. What is it we’re saving the world from this time, btw? I heard it has something to do with beavers.