• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brussels Under Attack

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the news.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ring-staff-Brussels-airport-claim-police.html
At least FIFTY ISIS supporters are working as baggage handlers, cleaners and catering staff at Brussels airport, claim police
  • Officers said they have warned about terrorist sympathisers at airport
  • They say badges give them access to planes, but they remain employed
  • Airport police are threatening to go on strike over 'security deficiencies'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssels-airport-claim-police.html#ixzz44WtCw1kV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Grumpuss

Sounds overly political. Obama has been sending cheap appliances and boomboxes into urban areas all over our country for almost a full decade. That he's trying to create micropoverties and deplete our power supply at the same time isn't just a minor menace, it's a downright abuse of our readiness for the Apocalypse when Beelzebub's regiments of evil pour down upon us to claim the balance of souls that do not escape in the sucktastic lie of the heathens' Rapture fantasy.

I can take the hopelessness of the situation. Clearly, the propaganda evident in children's video games and nubile/violent Pokemon cards demonstrate that we have a few years, if not months remaining before the war begins to be conducted out in the open. Even the sabotage of our righteous and pure values with abominations like IMO soccer-homosexuality, autism-inducing poisons and Beyoncé are "treatable" with patience and prayer. It's the apathy of those who once defended the faith with courage and resolve, who today give me momentary bouts of depression.

The flowers will die. The sun will cause more to arise tomorrow, even as the lingering smells of brimstone and asparagus encroach on us like the last of the Pat Boone albums. Having a pet helps the anguish, so long as your don't become too attached. (Think of your little cockapoo or Maltese as a walking food supply, should times become too tough - Christ has provided you a tasty meal, should you need it!) As we cast off the wheelchairs that signify false solutions to our declining health, we must remember to be strong:

(1) Don't trust the authorities! Black helicopters are real; just because they're not about crazy stupid X-Files conspiracies doesn't mean they're not listening in on our conversations and inserting subliminal messages into our music, shower patterns and Pop Tart selection.

(2) Arm yourself with as many weapons as possible. These must be both spiritual and physical. Myself, we have numerous firearms, and my husband fashions improvised knives from antlers and pointy sticks that he finds while taking evening walks. If you are prevented from having traditional guns, blades and explosives, consider taking sporting goods equipment from stores -- these won't be needed in the End Times anyway.

(3) Pray often, and publicly. Throw in words like "Jimmy", and "yo" if you think you need to camouflage your intention among violent heathens.

With Christ, all things are possible.

skl

A man on a mission
Sounds overly political. Obama has been sending cheap appliances and boomboxes into urban areas all over our country for almost a full decade. That he's trying to create micropoverties and deplete our power supply at the same time isn't just a minor menace, it's a downright abuse of our readiness for the Apocalypse when Beelzebub's regiments of evil pour down upon us to claim the balance of souls that do not escape in the sucktastic lie of the heathens' Rapture fantasy.

I can take the hopelessness of the situation. Clearly, the propaganda evident in children's video games and nubile/violent Pokemon cards demonstrate that we have a few years, if not months remaining before the war begins to be conducted out in the open. Even the sabotage of our righteous and pure values with abominations like IMO soccer-homosexuality, autism-inducing poisons and Beyoncé are "treatable" with patience and prayer. It's the apathy of those who once defended the faith with courage and resolve, who today give me momentary bouts of depression.

The flowers will die. The sun will cause more to arise tomorrow, even as the lingering smells of brimstone and asparagus encroach on us like the last of the Pat Boone albums. Having a pet helps the anguish, so long as your don't become too attached. (Think of your little cockapoo or Maltese as a walking food supply, should times become too tough - Christ has provided you a tasty meal, should you need it!) As we cast off the wheelchairs that signify false solutions to our declining health, we must remember to be strong:

(1) Don't trust the authorities! Black helicopters are real; just because they're not about crazy stupid X-Files conspiracies doesn't mean they're not listening in on our conversations and inserting subliminal messages into our music, shower patterns and Pop Tart selection.

(2) Arm yourself with as many weapons as possible. These must be both spiritual and physical. Myself, we have numerous firearms, and my husband fashions improvised knives from antlers and pointy sticks that he finds while taking evening walks. If you are prevented from having traditional guns, blades and explosives, consider taking sporting goods equipment from stores -- these won't be needed in the End Times anyway.

(3) Pray often, and publicly. Throw in words like "Jimmy", and "yo" if you think you need to camouflage your intention among violent heathens.

Of course this all makes absolute sense.... With Christ all things are possible, such as finding that evil is infesting everything including kids stuff and is found everywhere.

Thank Christ I am safe from sin as an atheist.

Grumpuss

Of course this all makes absolute sense.... With Christ all things are possible, such as finding that evil is infesting everything including kids stuff and is found everywhere.
Very true. The world can be a horrifying place -- and that's even if you don't hold that demons walk among us.

Thank Christ I am safe from sin as an atheist.
LOL. That's a tough sentence to diagram from a theological perspective! :)

Grumpuss

That's okay, I'm not upset by your insinuations. In the same way you can't quantify how happy a sunrise makes someone feel, or how you can't provide "evidence" that you love you mother -- that is how I both define and prove my love / devotion for Jesus and God.

Have a wonderful rest of weekend. :)

skl

A man on a mission
That's okay, I'm not upset by your insinuations. In the same way you can't quantify how happy a sunrise makes someone feel, or how you can't provide "evidence" that you love you mother -- that is how I both define and prove my love / devotion for Jesus and God.

Have a wonderful rest of weekend. :)

I am glad you are not upset, my aim is to get you to think about the issues you have mentioned and I hope you have the courage to question your ideology. For your information I feel very happy at sunrises and sunsets and as it happens I was in New Zealand a few days ago enjoying a beautiful sunset and a cold beer and it was very nice thank you. I also know I loved my mother, however I do not love any god or deity and I never will because I have done my homework on the available evidence on religion and discovered they simply do not exist outside of a person's head.

As it is Sunday evening I wish you a great week.

godnotgod

Thou art That

With Christ, all things are justifiable! Like people who spread violence tenfold by encouraging the rest to take up weapons, because the so-called 'End Times' are inevitable, all just so much self-fulfilling prophecy. We are all engulfed by a wave of hysteria of our own making. Violence and insanity begin and end with you, and if you follow the warrior image of Jesus as a conquering general, you are just caught going round and round in the vicious circle of Good vs. Evil.:p

Good weapons are instruments of fear; all creatures hate them.
Therefore followers of Tao never use them.
The wise man prefers the left.
The man of war prefers the right.
Weapons are instruments of fear; they are not a wise man's tools.
He uses them only when he has no choice.
Peace and quiet are dear to his heart,
And victory no cause for rejoicing.
If you rejoice in victory, then you delight in killing;
If you delight in killing, you cannot fulfill yourself.

Tao te Ching, Ch 31

Last edited:

godnotgod

Thou art That

Yes, and to think it's all because of a concept of The Good.

The Chinese View:

When you create a concept of The Good, you have automatically also created a concept of Evil. Having created Evil, you must now oppose Evil, as dictated by The Good. In opposing Evil, you only make Evil stronger. Therefore, the sage never tries to do [moral] good, but because he is intrinsically good, good comes about without his having to do anything.

"Resist not Evil"

Jesus Christ

Last edited:

godnotgod

Thou art That
Chinese Hell: A banquet hall with long table filled with a sumptuous feast, but the guests are starving because the chopsticks are too long.
Chinese Heaven: Same scene, but the guests are feeding each other.:D

Grumpuss

Yes, and to think it's all because of a concept of The Good.

The Chinese View:

When you create a concept of The Good, you have automatically also created a concept of Evil. Having created Evil, you must now oppose Evil, as dictated by The Good. In opposing Evil, you only make Evil stronger. Therefore, the sage never tries to do [moral] good, but because he is intrinsically good, good comes about without his having to do anything.

"Resist not Evil"

Jesus Christ
Yeah, too bad that every Chinese civilization has traditionally crapped all over the individual and easily (gleefully) accepts their deaths...

godnotgod

Thou art That
Yeah, too bad that every Chinese civilization has traditionally crapped all over the individual and easily (gleefully) accepts their deaths...

What does that have to do with anything I've said? I am talking about a PRINCIPLE, not a race of people. I point to the moon, but instead of looking at the moon, you attack the pointing finger!

Would you like to respond to the actual content of the post?

Last edited: