• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

We Never Know

No Slack
But as I showed at least with Timothy you did not understand those verses. They do not support you. You are only assuming that they do.

No, you posted quotes from the Bible that you never demonstrated to be the word of God and then you misinterpreted it. And it is sad that you cannot believe an honest person yet you believe Liars for Jesus. That is probably due to the cult that you were born they gave you a weak faith. You are afraid to find out if your beliefs are valid or not.

That is untrue. Unlike you when I was a Christian I did not believe that God was a liar. So I knew that some of the works of the Bible could not be interpreted literally. I became an atheist because of all of the other failures of the Bible.

Okay good. so you do not need to believe the myths of Genesis. You only have to realize that one can use them to teach morals.

You cannot say "Wrong" and then not address any of the points that I brought up. That is the same as you admitting that you were wrong.

"Unlike you when I was a Christian I did not believe that God was a liar"

Do you believe god is a liar now?

Btw, you messed your post up. I had to delete some if it

We Never Know

No Slack
But as I showed at least with Timothy you did not understand those verses. They do not support you. You are only assuming that they do.

No, you posted quotes from the Bible that you never demonstrated to be the word of God and then you misinterpreted it. And it is sad that you cannot believe an honest person yet you believe Liars for Jesus. That is probably due to the cult that you were born they gave you a weak faith. You are afraid to find out if your beliefs are valid or not.

That is untrue. Unlike you when I was a Christian I did not believe that God was a liar. So I knew that some of the works of the Bible could not be interpreted literally. I became an atheist because of all of the other failures of the Bible.

Okay good. so you do not need to believe the myths of Genesis. You only have to realize that one can use them to teach morals.

You cannot say "Wrong" and then not address any of the points that I brought up. That is the same as you admitting that you were wrong.

No, you only have mere belief. We have gone around before and you could never deal with the endless failures of the Bible. That tells us that you only believe,

Nope. You really need to study the history of the Bible more. it was not a magical book that suddenly appeared in the form that we have today. There was quite a bit of debate about some of the books of the Bible. Gospels were rejected. Revelation barely made it as a book of the Bible You keep demonstrating that you are in one of the more culty sects of Christianity. They will not allow their people to learn about the Bible.
[/QUOTE]

That had to be deleted to look right because you messed up the post.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"Unlike you when I was a Christian I did not believe that God was a liar"

Do you believe god is a liar now?

Btw, you messed your post up. I had to delete some if it
I do not believe in God. A nonexistent being can neither lie nor tell the truth.

And thanks, I fixed it. I do not know how that {QUOTE} got added to my post. I did not put it there.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sure! My point is that part had to be deleted to look right. I thought that was obvious.
But it is you so.....
No, you forgot, it is you. You already pointed that out in the previous post so why do it again? You should have realized that the extra {QUOTE} was from the system not from me. You only had to say it once.

We Never Know

No Slack
No, you forgot, it is you. You already pointed that out in the previous post so why do it again? You should have realized that the extra {QUOTE} was from the system not from me. You only had to say it once.

I shown what was taken out in my second post. Which by the way again was very obvious lol

Was that your post? Yes or no? Yes it was.

Was it messed up? Yes or no? Yes it was

Now you can blame the new software, a god or a farting unicorn. I don't care! It doesn't change the fact that it was your post and it was messed up.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I shown what was taken out in my second post.

Was that your post? Yes or no? Yes it was.

Was it messed up? Yes or no? Yes it was

Now you can blame the new software, a god or a farting unicorn. I don't care! It doesn't change the fact that it was your post and it was messed up.
And I acknowledged that in my response to the first post. You really have a hard time following a conversation at times. You mentioned the same error twice. For no good reason . That implies that you had something to say but forgot what it was. When I screw up I acknowledge it and thank people. I thanked you when I responded to the first one. Then you screwed up and posted about the same problem again. Why did you do that?

We Never Know

No Slack
I do not believe in God. A nonexistent being can neither lie nor tell the truth.

And thanks, I fixed it. I do not know how that {QUOTE} got added to my post. I did not put it there.

"I do not believe in God. A nonexistent being can neither lie nor tell the truth"

Then how can they think a god is a liar

We Never Know

No Slack
And I acknowledged that in my response to the first post. You really have a hard time following a conversation at times. You mentioned the same error twice. For no good reason . That implies that you had something to say but forgot what it was. When I screw up I acknowledge it and thank people. I thanked you when I responded to the first one. Then you screwed up and posted about the same problem again. Why did you do that?
:facepalm:
Lmao. Both my post were before your reply

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lmao. Both my post were before your reply
Oh my, and after a facepalm worthy post on your part. You really should not use tools that you do not understand how to use.

Yes, both of your posts were before my reply. Why did you repeat yourself? You did a double facepalm again, writing a post that was so bad that it was facepalm worthy while improperly using the facepalm towards others. You do crack me up at times.

do you not know that it is rather pointless to mention the same problem twice before a person even has a chance to fix it from the first mention? Is this some weird projection on your part?

We Never Know

No Slack
Really? You need that explained to you? They believe in God. I don't. A being does not need to be real for others to believe that he is a liar.

If a nonexistent being can neither lie nor tell the truth, it doesn't matter if someone believes in it,, its still nonexistent lol

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
Oh my, and after a facepalm worthy post on your part. You really should not use tools that you do not understand how to use.

Yes, both of your posts were before my reply. Why did you repeat yourself? You did a double facepalm again, writing a post that was so bad that it was facepalm worthy while improperly using the facepalm towards others. You do crack me up at times.

do you not know that it is rather pointless to mention the same problem twice before a person even has a chance to fix it from the first mention? Is this some weird projection on your part?

As previously stated.... "I shown what was taken out of your messed up post in my second post. Which by the way again was very obvious" lol

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

As previously stated.... " I shown what was taken out in my second post. Which by the way again was very obvious lol
And you keep earning facepallms. There was no need for your second post. I was well aware of what happened. You should have been able to tell because your post was screwed up due to the extra {QUOTE} but I fixed that in my response to you.

When you repeat something unnecessarily it makes it looks as if you had something to say and forgot it. Or you were being unnecessarily rude. Either way, it was a pointless post.

You should have emulated me and thanked me when I pointed out your error.

We Never Know

No Slack
And you keep earning facepallms. There was no need for your second post. I was well aware of what happened. You should have been able to tell because your post was screwed up due to the extra {QUOTE} but I fixed that in my response to you.

When you repeat something unnecessarily it makes it looks as if you had something to say and forgot it. Or you were being unnecessarily rude. Either way, it was a pointless post.

You should have emulated me and thanked me when I pointed out your error.

Just for fun because its fun to watch you squirm..

"You should have emulated me and thanked me when I pointed out your error"

Both of my posts were before your reply. So why should you be thanked for something that happened before your reply?

Oh I get it. That's you trying to cover face when it was too late. I bet it was the one armed man :rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just for fun because its fun to watch you squirm..

"You should have emulated me and thanked me when I pointed out your error"

Both of my posts were before your reply. So why should you be thanked for something that happened before your reply?

Oh I get it. That's you trying to cover face when it was too late. I bet it was the one armed man :rolleyes:
Oh my, your inability to own up to your own rude error does not make me squirm . And then incredibly foolish posts of yours when you try to insult using a facepalm when you messed up only make me laugh more. You are not thinking rationally again. You really should go to bed.

And no, there was a problem with my post. You alerted me to it. I thanked you and fixed it.

Then maybe because you take a long long time to realize your own errors you rudely repeated yourself. I made a favorable assumption on your part that you forgot to say what you really want to say, but I was mistaken. You were just being rude. As normal.

We Never Know

No Slack
Oh my, your inability to own up to your own rude error does not make me squirm . And then incredibly foolish posts of yours when you try to insult using a facepalm when you messed up only make me laugh more. You are not thinking rationally again. You really should go to bed.

And no, there was a problem with my post. You alerted me to it. I thanked you and fixed it.

Then maybe because you take a long long time to realize your own errors you rudely repeated yourself. I made a favorable assumption on your part that you forgot to say what you really want to say, but I was mistaken. You were just being rude. As normal.

Was my second post explaining what was deleted out of your messed up post, before or after your post of you even realizing your post was messed up?

Its that simple(probably not too you though)

3rdAngel

Actually you did no such thing. Please be honest. You did not understand what Timothy was saying. You were pretending that I was saying something I never said saying that Timothy was not saying that you have to read everything in the bible literally. You were then corrected when I told you that was not the reason I posted 2 Timothy 3:16. It was posted to show that the bible teaches scripture is the inspired Word of God which is what the scriptures say word for word disagreeing with what you are saying word for word and proving what you say is not truthful. As proven earlier, you are not able to support your accusation that context changes the meaning of the scriptures shared with you earlier. I did not think you could. That is why I challenged you to prove your claims. All you posted werre empty words you are unable to prove again. Your lose again sadly because you simple choose to stay in unbelief and not believe what the scriptures say.
As posted earlier the scriptures (not me) say verbatim that "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin" (Romans 14:23) and that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17) and that the scriptures are Gods inspired Word (2 Timothy 3:15-16). That is what scripture (not me) says verbatim disagreeing with you. I believe the scriptures which is why I do not believe you. As it is written let Gods Word be true and and every man a liar (Romans 3:4)
What was posted to you earlier is indeed true. You choose the world over God and believe God is a liar and the worldly wise tell you the truth. You became atheist because you choose not to believe God and His Word.
Unlike you I choose to believe what the bible says. As posted earlier 2 Timothy was only posted as a reference from me to show that the bible teaches that the scriptures are the inspired Words of God along with Romans 14:23 that states "whatsoever is not of faith that we get from the scriptures is sin (compare to Romans 10:17).
Let me say it again as you did not get it the first time it seems. You are have simply been proven wrong. 2 Timothy 3:16 states word for word disagreeing with your words, word for word "All scripture is given by inspiration of God"
No, you only have mere belief. We have gone around before and you could never deal with the endless failures of the Bible. That tells us that you only believe,
Nope, you missed this one too it seems. You asked the question; "How do you know that the Bible is the "word of God?" to which I responded, "Because I know God and His Word." Then I asked you the same question that you asked me asking "How do you know the bible is not the Word of God?" To which you simply avoided answering the same question. I can understand why. You simply have no response to this question. The bible has not made any failures. The only failure is on your side not understanding what the scriptures teach because you do not believe Gods Word and do not understand what the bible says. That would be your fault not Gods.
Nope. You really need to study the history of the Bible more. it was not a magical book that suddenly appeared in the form that we have today. There was quite a bit of debate about some of the books of the Bible. Gospels were rejected. Revelation barely made it as a book of the Bible You keep demonstrating that you are in one of the more culty sects of Christianity. They will not allow their people to learn about the Bible.
Wrong it is you that needs to study History. The bible was made up of many different books from the old testament and the new testament that preexisted before the compilation of the bible. You neither know history, God or His Word. This forum is not really a place for you.

Take Care.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Was my second post explaining what was deleted out of your messed up post, before or after your post of you even realizing your post was messed up?

Its that simple(probably not too you though)
Wow, I know that sometimes it takes you a while to understand the simplest of things. Your second post was unnecessary. It was also rude. Why assume that others could not fix such a simple error. I fixed it in my earlier post. And thanked you for alerting me. Then I assumed that you were not being rude, I guess that was a mistake on my part, and asked what you forgot. But, as you have made abundantly clear, you were just being rude again. You are rather cranky. Time for bed.