• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can MAGA Defend These Assertions Made by Trump During the Debate? Evidence Required!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I could care less what he says. It's his policymaking that is important.
You completely forgot to answer the only thing in the post you responded to:

Do you agree with or disagree with the claims made by Trump that have been brought to attention for debate in the OP?​

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Do you agree with or disagree with the claims made by Trump that have been brought to attention for debate in the OP?​
That's your problem. Like I said before and I'll say it again , I don't give a freaking rats *** what he says.

I'm only interested in his actual policymaking.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
That's your problem. Like I said before and I'll say it again , I don't give a freaking rats *** what he says.

I find it most entertaining how you are so completely unable to answer such a simple yes/no question.

Twilight Hue

I find it most entertaining how you are so completely unable to answer such a simple yes/no question.
That's because I'm simply not playing your Q&A games. You can do that with someone else.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yet here you are completely unwilling to discuss the thread topic and making a number of posts that are not only completely irrelevant to the thread topic, but are not the least bit about the one thing you claim you are interested in.

Twilight Hue

Yet here you are completely unwilling to discuss the thread topic and making a number of posts that are not only completely irrelevant to the thread topic, but are not the least bit about the one thing you claim you are interested in.
I make whatever statement I choose to.

You don't like it? Tough. Just go and find somebody else to play with because I set the terms for my postings, not you.

Twilight Hue

Why are you in this thread then?
You flat out refuse to engage with the thread topic and not a single one of your posts in this thread are about Trumps policies.
Nope because I already posted answers to all of this in other threads and I'm not going to keep repeating myself just because you want to act stupid about it

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I make whatever statement I choose to.

You don't like it? Tough. Just go and find somebody else to play with because I set the terms for my postings, not you.
You have also just revealed that you are not only no tthe least bit interested in the tread topic, but that your excuse of only being interested in Trump polices is a blatant line of bovine feces.

So why are you in this thread?