• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can MAGA Defend These Assertions Made by Trump During the Debate? Evidence Required!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Nope because I already posted answers to all of this in other threads and I'm not going to keep repeating myself just because you want to act stupid about it
And yet once again you do not address the point raised in the post you responded to.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS THREAD?
You have flat out admitted you are not here to discuss the thread topic OR to discuss the thin you claimed you were here to discuss (Trump Policies).

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You have also just revealed that you are not only no tthe least bit interested in the tread topic, but that your excuse of only being interested in Trump polices is a blatant line of bovine feces.

So why are you in this thread?
I already offered my opinions to this topic. Not my problem if your triggered by my views and opinions.

Twilight Hue

And yet once again you do not address the point raised in the post you responded to.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS THREAD?
You have flat out admitted you are not here to discuss the thread topic OR to discuss the thin you claimed you were here to discuss (Trump Policies).
Bye bye. Have a good day.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Where's your evidence? Seems like nothing more that a TDS fishing trip.

It's always a TDS generated fishing trip.
@Wandering Monk, you have the answer to your question. No one can defend these statements. Trump's positions here are not just wrong, they are completely insane.

And as for "policy", any policy based on an insane view of reality is bound to be a disaster.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Wandering Monk, you have the answer to your question. No one can defend these statements. Trump's positions here are not just wrong, they are completely insane.

And as for "policy", any policy based on an insane view of reality is bound to be a disaster.
Trump's power is love for him personally.
Secondary is loathing of Harris, & Dems genreally.
Policies matter least, if at all.

Twilight Hue

I think every one knows that this subject has already been addressed on other threads and had been adequately answered already on those other threads.

Twilight Hue

The OP didn't ask for the trolling you call opinions. It asked for evidence to support Trump's claims amd all you've really done is add to your post count and getting some posts deleted.
Maybe realize this same subject has been repeated over and over on other threads and answered. So you have a real funny idea on what trolling is. Particularly those who already knew the content of other threads and here they pretend they haven't gotten any answers.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Maybe realize this same subject has been repeated over and over on other threads and answered.
Is it that you got your arse handed to you in those threads that you think perhaps maybe you can do better in this thread by completely avoiding the thread topic?

How is that working for you?

So you have a real funny idea on what trolling is.
Trolling is basically refusing to discuss the thread topic, but still posting repeatedly in said thread.
You know, exactly what YOU are doing in this thread.

Particularly those who already knew the content of other threads and here they pretend they haven't gotten any answers.
Still no idea what it is you are doing in this thread.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Maybe realize this same subject has been repeated over and over on other threads and answered. So you have a real funny idea on what trolling is. Particularly those who already knew the content of other threads and here they pretend they haven't gotten any answers.
It hasn't been repeated over and over.

Pogo

Don't forget immigration and 'immigration '.
He has no policy, just the threat to deport millions of people which he can't legally do for example in the case of those he threatened in Springfield and if he did find a way it would wreak massive havoc on our economy.

Shaul

Premium Member
No such evidence is required. Trump's claim is similar to pro-abortionists who claim women are resorting to using coat hangers for abortions. They are myths. Sorry you don't understand what a myth is.

Pogo

No such evidence is required. Trump's claim is similar to pro-abortionists who claim women are resorting to using coat hangers for abortions. They are myths. Sorry you don't understand what a myth is.
Yes a myth is a story based on something that is not actually reality.
Reality is also that in the past without the availability of safe abortions some did resort to the use of coat-hangers and the like.

There is no evidence for myths but ample for reality, but I suppose you are right that no evidence is required for myths.

Twilight Hue

What are the specifics of Trumps immigration policies?
It's quite simple. Keep illegals out. Trump had his wall albiet incomplete although I personally prefer the Texas governor's razor wire over building walls.

Mass deportations are ideal under Trump, but I can compromise on a one time amnesty for illegals to become citizens after maybe a decade living here and if they dont want it, deport them as well.