• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can we survive the apocalypse?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
We'll survive, but it will be rough because we're so dependent upon a complicated & sophisticated infrastructure.
If part of it fails, the rest be in big trouble. We'll have to resurrect some older technologies. Hmm....could be fun!
It might look like the movies Brazil & Mad Max combined.

Last edited:
Hello my friend - please prove it that we will have to deal with zombies...because i don`t think we will be dealing with those...

The zombies we are dealing with are among us nowadays - People with no brain , crazy people , who are lead like robots by the forces of Darkness...and that my friend is a living zombie...- Looks like natural - but no brains and autocontrol..

Vultar

Do we have a recipe in order to survive the Apocalypse ?
Do you have ideas how it can be survived ?

An Apocalyptic event is bound to happen at some point (maybe within your lifetime - maybe not)

So you would need to look at what things would cause such a thing... and how to deal with it.

1. A meteor or massive volcanic activity - this will massively hurt the air supply for a short time causing most living things to die. Solution: either stock oxegen and masks or take up smoking to get your lungs used to polluted air.

2. Radiation - you would need a good stock of radiation pills or have yourself a great shelter

3. Sun goes supernova - bend over and kiss you A** goodbye :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Think about the plagues that swept Europe in the 1300's to 1720 killing over 100,000,000.

Think about the world economy in the 1930's

Think about the up to 2,000,000 that perished in the Yellow River flood in the 1800's.

The Antonine Plague in 165-180 that killed around 5,000,000.

Yep...the end is nigh....

The Apocalypse is the fight between good and evil...It is the final act before ending of the world...
It is a prophecy that has to be fulfilled...
Daniel in his book talks about the apocalypse ... the fact that our ruler try to unify nations - but this thing is impossible .Take Europe for example - the EU - there are several countries that are not willing to ally...

The apocalypse is not AN event - is the SUM of events

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The Apocalypse is the fight between good and evil...It is the final act before ending of the world...
It is a prophecy that has to be fulfilled...
Daniel in his book talks about the apocalypse ... the fact that our ruler try to unify nations - but this thing is impossible .Take Europe for example - the EU - there are several countries that are not willing to ally...

The apocalypse is not AN event - is the SUM of events
The EU has nothing on the Roman "European Unification".

HerDotness

Lady Babbleon
If you are on the right path it is not a depressing therm...but if you are in the wrong "team" than it is ...

Ummmm...I'd suggest a good meal at a nice restaurant with LOTS of fine wine, and if that doesn't give you something to think about besides the imminence of apocalypse, consider changing your religion to something a whole lot less anxiety-producing. :yes:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Signs of the "Apocalypse" has been voiced by those seeing the end of the world in current events for the last 2000 years.

I always wonder about those who see the end in every generation.