• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats....All About Cats

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cat-apault

BRumiM5SqDSoEyo1H4Nu3fh9klAm95zACGtngTj82ls.jpg

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Wrong answer. I am "Christed", and I am not alone either.
The "Christ", the Spirit of the Living God, is in everyone. If you fail to "realize" this ( make it REAL ),
then you will simply "die in your sin (ignorance)", and return again in another body (reincarnation) to live again in this flesh.

" If you bring forth what is IN you, what is IN you will save you. If you do not bring forth what is IN you,
what is IN you will kill you " (Gospel of Thomas)
That is quite an misapplication of that verse but you are free to believe whatever you want to, because you have free will.

WhyIsThatSo

66: O EMIGRANTS! The tongue I have designed for the mention of Me, defile it not with detraction. If the fire of self overcome you, remember your own faults and not the faults of My creatures, inasmuch as every one of you knoweth his own self better than he knoweth others.
The Hidden Words of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 45

When you know your SELF, you know every SELF,
because we are ALL the same ultimately.

Any teaching or profession otherwise is "evil".
The essence of "evil" is anything that separates and divides.