• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Deathmatch religious Division

madhatter85

Transhumanist
All they are given is thier own religious books regarding thier religion and they are thrown into a ring together And they MUST fight to the death, who will come out on top?

Gordon B. Hinkley (LDS)
Pope Benedict XVI (RCC)
Jerry Sutton (Baptist)
Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso (Buddhism)
Reverend Billy Talen (Chruch of Stop Shopping)
Bartholomew I (Eastern Orthodox)
Muhammad al-Mahdi (Islam)
Patrick J. Cardero (Patrickism)

Thanks for the title Change, if anyone has a religious leader they want added, just mention it and i'll throw him in the ring.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I can't see anyone standing up to a blow from a quad, especially in the leather carrying case. You can swing that thing like a wrecking ball.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I think you'd have a hard time getting any of them to fight. That tends to go against their doctrines.

EDIT: Why is this thread called "Christianity Division"? Are Buddhism and Islam Christian sects now?

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
I think you'd have a hard time getting any of them to fight. That tends to go against their doctrines.

EDIT: Why is this thread called "Christianity Division"? Are Buddhism and Islam Christian sects now?
I was thinking just that.

I would have to say the Dalai Lama though, he'd win a celebrity deathmatch through simple patience and wisdom, aspects i think the other members would simply not be able to match him with.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
But I bet claymation figures of them would beat the crap out of each other. :D
:biglaugh: Exactly! Celebrity Deathmatch is hardly a serious competition between individuals.

Jaymes said:
Considering he's the guy who said "My true religion is kindness", you're probably right. :yes:
He'd sit there in his corner being so kind it annoyed all his opposition into attacking him, then he'd use their attacking force against them - ka-pow!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Well, he could kindly kick the crap out of the others - ya think? :foot: :angel2:

Perhaps he could just kindly make some tea for his fellows, except of course he would have to offer something else to Gordon Hinckley, but I'm sure he'd find a way, even if it were just water.

Maybe they could have a big pray/chant off or something.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Maybe they could have a big pray/chant off or something.
Oooh, in that case the Catholics and Buddhists would definitely win (and Orthodox if they chant; I don't know much about Orthodox practices). Such pretty chanting.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Oooh, in that case the Catholics and Buddhists would definitely win (and Orthodox if they chant; I don't know much about Orthodox practices). Such pretty chanting.

we'd have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir completely dominate the Singing/chanting, and if gordon is ther eu bet they'll be his cheer squad

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
we'd have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir completely dominate the Singing/chanting, and if gordon is ther eu bet they'll be his cheer squad
I've never heard Mormons sing, but I can't say I've heard anything prettier than Buddhist or Gregorian chants. :D