• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for Those that believe that the World is more than 1 second old. Prove it! No assumptions allowed!

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yes fellow RF-er let's try this. Let's prove, if you can, that the world is more than 1 second old without making assumptions!
For otherwise the world is just 1 second old....is it not??
First of all, you have to post at least 30 questions. Then we post. Then you dismiss the responses out of hand. Get trolling...
Let's work on this, guys.

1 - In binary, there are only 1s and 0s. Obviously, the world can't be 0 seconds old, so it has to be 1 second old.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
If the world is only one second old, then I don't know what I've been breathing for my entire life, but it must be something good!

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a receipt from the garage dated and timed, today at 10:26... 37 minutes ago.
Ah but can you show that the receipt itself is not just 1 second old which was created along with this universe 1 second ago the number printed upon it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ah but can you show that the receipt itself is not just 1 second old which was created along with this universe 1 second ago the number printed upon it.

I can only say i remember paying for the car service, but that is not proof. I'm sure my bank will record the details of the transaction (paid by card) but again, not proof. So no, i cannot "prove" the earth is older than 1 second and some sick minded omni being is having a joke

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I can only say i remember paying for the car service, but that is not proof. I'm sure my bank will record the details of the transaction (paid by card) but again, not proof. So no, i cannot "prove" the earth is older than 1 second and some sick minded omni being is having a joke
If the number 1 shows up anywhere in that record, that just proves us right.

Incidentally, what is your card number? Any 1s in it?