• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for Those that believe that the World is more than 1 second old. Prove it! No assumptions allowed!

Clizby Wampuscat

Yes fellow RF-er let's try this. Let's prove, if you can, that the world is more than 1 second old without making assumptions!
For otherwise the world is just 1 second old....is it not??
If no one can show the world is more than 1s old does not mean it is 1s old.

It has been more than 1 second since I started writing this post and it keeps getting longer, so the world that I live in is more than 1s old since it has been here the entire time I have been writing this post.

Audie

Veteran Member
If no one can show the world is more than 1s old does not mean it is 1s old.

It has been more than 1 second since I started writing this post and it keeps getting longer, so the world that I live in is more than 1s old since it has been here the entire time I have been writing this post.
You forget embedded age

Clizby Wampuscat

It didn't pass!!!
It was embedded.
It's a false memory.

Like w " Adam". Walking n talking
adult on day ( second) one.
Ok but either the second lasted one second and it is over now or a new second is created overtime with false memory. How can reality always only existed 1 second ago when I have updated experience?

Audie

Veteran Member
Ok but either the second lasted one second and it is over now or a new second is created overtime with false memory. How can reality always only existed 1 second ago when I have updated experience?
Such q's are best addressed to such
rackpot / numbskulls as believe it. I will direct you to a creationists creationist if you wish, who will tell
you.

Bthoth

Yes fellow RF-er let's try this. Let's prove, if you can, that the world is more than 1 second old without making assumptions!
For otherwise the world is just 1 second old....is it not??
I have to survive commercials on TV.

Uranium 238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years. It decays in lead 206, a stable element, after several intermediates. The existence of lead proves the Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. This is a fact not an assumption.