• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge Jesus - I can prophetically communicate with Jesus

Betho_br

I am done with you bridge dweller!
Begone foul beast!

Acts 9:29 King James Version
And he (Paul) spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay him.

Acts 26:8-11 King James Version
Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that Deus should raise the dead? I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

Although the Greeks believed that a select few individuals had been resurrected to bodily immortality, considering it the ultimate fate, there was no widespread Greek belief in a general resurrection of the dead. However, what does Paul (Saul) say? Exactly the same thing! They shared a similar perspective. Yet, when Paul changed his way of thinking, the Greeks wanted to kill him. Paul was speaking as a Roman, for the Jews believed in a singular and sporadic resurrection, among others.

We are loved or hated for what we utter.

I am not an atheist, and I am not a "Christian" either. Nor do I wish to discredit or affirm the human capacity to understand the existence of deities or the supernatural and spiritual world. I merely study the "logic" of sacred writings, just as I might do with "The Book of Mirrors" by E.O. Chirovici, for example.

Among those who follow the "love" of sacred writings, there are many insane extremists in the world who harm people. Not being one of them, I receive your offenses with respect.