• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians and dinosaurs

Heneni

Miss Independent
Read Genensis 1:1 and genesis 1:2
I believe that it is inbetween these verses that the dinosaurs existed.
In verse one god created the earth and in verse two it is formless and void. So he reacreated it again.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are still dinasaurs in the very deap darkest places in the ocean.

Since matter can not be destroyed either, I think that God re-create this earth from the matter that was alreay here. A huge rearangment of atoms and molecules to form new stuff. A massive chemical reaction for 'six days' to recreate what he wanted. So the dinasours, the atoms that were in each dinasour is still around here somewhere, maybe the sulphur atoms in the dinasours bodies were all collected and placed in the belly of the earth. Perhaps all the nitrogen atoms that were in the vegetation on this earth during the time of the dinasours, were collected and used to fertilise the ground of the new earth so that new plants could grow in it.

Perhaps the water molecules , which were very abundant were re-arranged to form rivers, and streams, and rain and us, we are 80% water.

Perhaps all the Oxygen atoms were collected and re-arranged to form the ozone to protect us, and the atmosphere in which we can survive.

Of course this all could have taken a huge amount of time, but none the less, god being the creator of matter, can do with it as he pleases.

If we were able to trace back to many centuries ago the atoms that are in you, you might be surprised to know that the at least one of the atoms in your body can be traced back to adam or eve.

Or maybe one atom in your body can be traced back to a fish.

Hence we are called fishers of men.

Love
Heneni

Fair Enough, I Am Sorry For Saying 'most' Christians Believe This. I Was Wrong, But Stand By The Arguement That Some Do, And My Name Came From When I Was Signing Up I Was Watching The Simpsons, And Coincidently Homer Shouted Out "save Me Jebus' Hence The Name.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Perhaps all the Oxygen atoms were collected and re-arranged to form the ozone to protect us, and the atmosphere in which we can survive.
It's fascinating to note, that the oxygen in our atmosphere and oceans accounts for less than 20% of the oxygen present here on the planet. In higher concentrations and pressures, oxygen becomes poisonous to human physiology. There is five times as much oxygen held as rust as there is in our atmosphere.

but i admit i think religion is a stepping stone that is stopping the human race from moving forward quicker,which is MY opinion.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
* * * * * * * * * * STAFF ADVISORY * * * * * * * * * *​

Several posts in the thread have been removed. Debate and strong opinions about ideas are encouraged in this section of the forum, but some comments are getting personal. Criticize ideas all you wish, but please refrain from making personal comments.

The Staff is confident in our members' ability to make points without resorting to personal attacks. Please exercise judgment.