• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation... WHY?

Dware

I'm not really a satanist. I put that there when i started here because it was the most appropriate religion to me. So there goes that theory.

Too many people are proud of America being Christian, the world has heard enough of it. Its as though the US is now "special" and blessed.

Thats why its like :rolleyes: eveytime we here news from the US of A.

Im a "proud" American Christian, what do you intend to do about it? :beach:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Fantasy that the United States of America is a christian nation?

Are you a pothead tumbleweed?

You can choose to ignore the evidence of history. All that will prove is that you are content in your ignorance.

BTW The childish insults really show a lack of maturity.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Thats hilarious coming from a "Satanist"
That's the beauty of Religious Forums. It doesn't matter if Darkendless is a Satanist, Christian, agnostic, atheist, Mormon, or Muslim. It doesn't matter if he only has one eye and a peg leg. It doesn't matter if he is divorced, single, married, or living with a Communist sympathiser. It doesn't matter if he has bad breath or leukemia.

The only thing that matters on this board are the value of his words, and whether or not he can defend his position.

That is where you fail (and quite miserably), Dware. You haven't grasped that people don't care if you claim to be the great-great grandson of Betsy Ross. People don't care if you think you're God's favorite bigot. We've seen it all on this forum. You are not even close to the first self appointed spokesman for God that we've seen.

Im just waiting for some ignorant fool to claim Iran is really a Mormon nation next.
Great. Now we have your next claim. I think you're equally wrong on this one, but hey, it's your claim, not mine.

Im a "proud" American Christian, what do you intend to do about it? :beach:
Take it easy there, Slingblade. This isn't really a schoolyard, and you aren't really in the third grade any more. Well, at least not physically.

Last edited:

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
No one who questions America's Christian heritage is taken seriously anywhere.

It's laughable and not even worthy of further thought. Sorry it's just not possible to re-write history only a few hundred years old.

No one who spouts revised history is taken seriously anymore.

The religious right (which is niether) is shrinking, and the lies with them.

But hey, feel free to show how we are a "Christian Nation" built upon "Christian principles".

Draka

Wonder Woman

It's laughable and not even worthy of further thought. Sorry it's just not possible to re-write history only a few hundred years old.

What's laughable is coming in here, making a foolish statement such as "America is a Christian nation" and no matter how much is put in front of you to prove you are wrong you continue to basically do an online temper tantrum of "nu-uh! nu-uh! I'm right! You're wrong! Anyone who disagrees with me is a big fat doodie head! :ignore: I'm not listeniiiinnnnggg". That's what's laughable and it's the basic impression you give here. You provide nothing but a foolish statement, with NOTHING to back it up besides saying it's "obvious", and you ignore everything that proves you're wrong. It's childish and immature. You're acting 4 years old.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What's laughable is coming in here, making a foolish statement such as "America is a Christian nation" and no matter how much is put in front of you to prove you are wrong you continue to basically do an online temper tantrum of "nu-uh! nu-uh! I'm right! You're wrong! Anyone who disagrees with me is a big fat doodie head! :ignore: I'm not listeniiiinnnnggg". That's what's laughable and it's the basic impression you give here. You provide nothing but a foolish statement, with NOTHING to back it up besides saying it's "obvious", and you ignore everything that proves you're wrong. It's childish and immature. You're acting 4 years old.

Im sorry Draka I disagree...Most of the 4 year olds I have been around and known have the ability to absorb information and learn something new.

Stop insulting the children.Well I will agree on the "nuh uh" part but that would be two 4 year olds arguing with each other.Oh and with the temper tantrums I will agree in the similarities on that.

Love

Dallas

look3467

Premium Member
Sorry, but I cannot buy some demiurge lurking in the shadows for ten billion years plus and suddenly popping out from behind the sofa some 3 thousand years ago demanding to be worshipped, or else.

Especially when Man had already been worshipping over 2 thousand other deities for tens of thousands of years.

You are in your own right to choose not to!

After all, that was the idea from the start.

Just thought you ought to at least know the Abraham side of thing.

Chow,

AJ

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
You are in your own right to choose not to!

After all, that was the idea from the start.

Just thought you ought to at least know the Abraham side of thing.

Chow,

AJ

There is nothing in the archival or archaeological library of Man concerning your Jehovah until some 3,000 years ago with the rise of Judaism.

Indeed, there is some evidence that Jehovah is an evolution of an Egyptian god.

Combine the above with the disproved myths (each and every one to be precise) in scriptures that attempt to give some authority to your god as a creator god, and it is certainly quite easy to see that he is but one more god in the vast pantheon of Deities born to man.

You are within your own right to believe your god is a demiurge and has some inherent authority of Man and the universe in general, but you should also take some responsibility to look at the situation with objective eyes and some basic intelligence.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Im sorry Draka I disagree...Most of the 4 year olds I have been around and known have the ability to absorb information and learn something new.

Stop insulting the children.Well I will agree on the "nuh uh" part but that would be two 4 year olds arguing with each other.Oh and with the temper tantrums I will agree in the similarities on that.

Love

Dallas

Yeah, I know, I was going to say that my son will be 4 shortly and he understands better. The fact is he's acting like a spoiled little obstinate brat.

look3467

Premium Member
There is nothing in the archival or archaeological library of Man concerning your Jehovah until some 3,000 years ago with the rise of Judaism.

Indeed, there is some evidence that Jehovah is an evolution of an Egyptian god.

Combine the above with the disproved myths (each and every one to be precise) in scriptures that attempt to give some authority to your god as a creator god, and it is certainly quite easy to see that he is but one more god in the vast pantheon of Deities born to man.

You are within your own right to believe your god is a demiurge and has some inherent authority of Man and the universe in general, but you should also take some responsibility to look at the situation with objective eyes and some basic intelligence.

This whole thing about God is taken by faith.

Where you place your faith in is where your heart is.

Faith needs no facts, no science, just something to believe in.

The God of Abraham gives IMO a complete history, middle and ending of humanity as is, and the start of the new creation, none existent by any other means.

Blessings, AJ

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
This whole thing about God is taken by faith.

Where you place your faith in is where your heart is.

Faith needs no facts, no science, just something to believe in.

The God of Abraham gives IMO a complete history, middle and ending of humanity as is, and the start of the new creation, none existent by any other means.

Blessings, AJ

Faith certainly requires science and facts when said faith is being used, whether as a base for argument on some internet forum, or especially when attempts are being made to force said religion on other people.

Our current replacement Motto is an example of the latter, as is the never ending attempts to force religious indoctrination on our public school children.

look3467

Premium Member
Faith certainly requires science and facts when said faith is being used, whether as a base for argument on some internet forum, or especially when attempts are being made to force said religion on other people.

Our current replacement Motto is an example of the latter, as is the never ending attempts to force religious indoctrination on our public school children.

Faith in anything other than God requires as you stated.

In God, simple faith is all that is needed.

Blessings, AJ

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Faith in anything other than God requires as you stated.

In God, simple faith is all that is needed.

Blessings, AJ

As ambiguous, and inaccurate, of a response as I've come to expect, one that, falsely, attempts to gain credibility for religion by raising it to the level of science.

Science doesn't require your brand of faith.

It seeks to answer questions, not assume a conclusion (ie Goddunnit).

In answering those questions, in repeated and predictable testing and results and peer review, "faith" is removed from science.

Science deals, plainly, in Facts, not Faith.

look3467

Premium Member
As ambiguous, and inaccurate, of a response as I've come to expect, one that, falsely, attempts to gain credibility for religion by raising it to the level of science.

Science doesn't require your brand of faith.

It seeks to answer questions, not assume a conclusion (ie Goddunnit).

In answering those questions, in repeated and predictable testing and results and peer review, "faith" is removed from science.

Science deals, plainly, in Facts, not Faith.

God is science, is all there is! That is if one believes that God is.

But if not, then, the only thing left is science.

So, faith in the sciences will only beget faith in the sciences.

But faith in God begets life's beginnings.

Blessings, AJ

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Incase you get to read this, just FYI, none of my college peers have ridiculed any papers I have ever wrote on the subject. One of my teachers even commented on how she didn't know of the existence of some documents and court cases that I wrote about. So yes, we are taken seriously.