• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationism Creates Confusion for Christians

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
All the Bible prophecy that has come to fruition. I don't believe in coincidences, and especially not that many of such magnitude.

I do not see any agreement among Christians in the many different and conflicting versions of the fulfillment of prophecies

In the years after the death of Jesus Christ, everything would be fulfilled in one generation and go 'Poof!' It did not happen. There have been many since and all failed.

Are you ready to put on the white robe and go to the mountaintop and be taken up?

When is the King going to return and restore the Hebrew Kingdom and establish his throne on the mountaintop?

Last edited:

Astrophile

hmm, When a religion claims to be based on the Bible but denies and casts doubt on what the Bible says about many things, and I'm not speaking of parables or illustrations which can certainly be misunderstood, that religion is off base. There are so many gaps in the theory of evolution that to say it is true is a sad thing. To believe evolution is how it all happened is saying that the Bible is lying. To go further, I defy those who claim to belong to a church who believe in evolution to back up any belief they may have in God as exemplified in the Bible. Or, might they say -- well -- we just don't know...:)
Are you saying that there are many gaps in the theory of evolution, therefore the theory is false, or that the theory of evolution contradicts the Bible and therefore people who claim to believe the Bible cannot believe the theory of evolution? The first assertion is definitely false; the second is out of my field since I do not believe the Bible.

Audie

Veteran Member
Are you saying that there are many gaps in the theory of evolution, therefore the theory is false, or that the theory of evolution contradicts the Bible and therefore people who claim to believe the Bible cannot believe the theory of evolution? The first assertion is definitely false; the second is out of my field since I do not believe the Bible.
There's gaps in the history of the "Roman
Empire" So the theory of its ever having existed
is falsified.

It's like my life story. There's gaps that science
cannot explain. I'm..... Things are spinning
seemingly out of control! I'm I'm ...fading out...

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
You saying they have come to fruition is not proof. Show me these supposed prophecies.
Since you apparently don't believe the Bible, nothing further on that can really be said to you about the validity of the prophecies right now. That's what I think. Because if statements are provided from the Bible foretelling the future, you will argue with that, and basically won't believe the prophecies or their fulfillment. That's how I see it. No point for me to go into it. Others may try, but no me. Have a good one.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Please see my response to @John53. The principle is the same.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Since you apparently don't believe the Bible, nothing further on that can really be said to you about the validity of the prophecies right now. That's what I think. Because if statements are provided from the Bible foretelling the future, you will argue with that, and basically won't believe the prophecies or their fulfillment. That's how I see it. No point for me to go into it. Others may try, but no me. Have a good one.

You are the Queen of avoidance

So aphrodite then? The goddess of love? Certainly you don't mean the god of the bible who approves of rape, genocide, infanticide, murder, slavery, child and spousal abuse, terrorism etc?