• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationists, please provide evidence

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Demonstrated a dozen times already in this thread, having to explain basic reality does get tiresome you know. I find it quite strange that there are people in this day and age who are so strongly opposed to religion and yet still so unaware of the very reality they inhabit, I would think that the people that covet science so much would be a little more aware of its teachings.

Go ahead and look for yourself back through the thread and when you are ready to move past basic reality let me know.

Asserting is not the same as demonstrating. Other than that I agree with everything you say and suggest a glance in the mirror.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
That's a little redundant don't you think? Not to mention illogical.

You say that somewhere in the universe, unbeknownst to mankind, there may be a thing that was not created, therefore we cannot say that all things are created? That's not how logic works. We say that all poodles are dogs and accept it, while in fact, there very well may be a poodle somewhere in the universe that is not a dog.

You cannot bend science to fit your desires.
That's because being a dog is part of the definition of a poodle. Being created is not part of the definition of a thing.

outhouse

Atheistically
Why is it so difficult to accept the premise that all things are created?

because we dont believe in magic, we grew up learned the tricks and moved on.

creation was created to justify genesis nothing more, as science grew creation EVOLVED it to became the ID MYTH to save face.

CR/ID = myth

wilsoncole

That would of course include god, right?
So, who created god?
I'll answer that!
God is beyond the confines of the universe.
Who created God? Skidnas!
You think that is a really smart question?
Let's see how far you want to go with this!
Ever heard of infinity?

(\__/)
( ‘ .‘ )
>(^)<

Wilsoncole

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I'll answer that!
Ever heard of infinity?

(\__/)
( ‘ .‘ )
>(^)<

Wilsoncole
Why can't infinity be a property of the universe?

wa:do

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
I'll answer that!
Ever heard of infinity?

(\__/)
( ‘ .‘ )
>(^)<

Wilsoncole

Why can't infinity be a property of the universe?

wa:do

Because then the mathematicians will shout at you.

I can live with that. ;)

But seriously, adding the step of a god and then claiming that, oh no, the universe cannot possibly be infinite, but that extra step that we just added for no good reason based on nothing but our personal conviction, he is most definitely infinite, is about as intellectually deplorable as you can get.

You've GOT to come better than THAT! :facepalm:

outhouse

Atheistically
could anyone who has followed all 149 pages tell me what the best guesses were from creationist?

or were there any :)

evolved yet?

A Young Evolutionist
could anyone who has followed all 149 pages tell me what the best guesses were from creationist?

or were there any :)
I followed closely until about 60-80 and the best guess is Newhope suggesting that the reason there is a recent (separate) common ancestor of all living things, although that is true it is explainable through science (see pages 15-30 for more info).

crimsonlung

lets end it this way, no matter how long you 2 live, you will NEVER find out which one of you is right. We barely discovered Pluto and there is no end as far as we can see so far, but there could be an end right after that. Who knows. Well find out when we find out.

outhouse

Atheistically
lets end it this way, no matter how long you 2 live, you will NEVER find out which one of you is right. We barely discovered Pluto and there is no end as far as we can see so far, but there could be an end right after that. Who knows. Well find out when we find out.

thats a cop out and creation allthough not dead cannot provide anything as its a myth in my opinion as well as sciences opinion

crimsonlung

thats a cop out and creation allthough not dead cannot provide anything as its a myth in my opinion as well as sciences opinion

Ofcoarse there is no concrete proof, but the evidence of science is stacked much higher then creationist theory. You can't argue numbers. Science is not like a religion, its based on common logic and study. Religion is blind faith without proof. I tend to be more logical in my thinking then believing in something with absolutely no proof.

outhouse

Atheistically
150 pages! No evidence though.

True bud no evidence at all, nor will there ever be any!

If the bible fables were true,,,, we wouldnt see a progression of bones coming out of the middle east that were not even fossils. We wouldnt see inbreeding in these bones and we wouldnt have to see all human kind, as the same race. because you canthave a breeding population from two people.

OK so we will give that the fables are wrong, and the earth is old, but fable true.

Then you wouldnt see fossils of homosapiens due to inbreeding and we would be no more..

This is a no win situation for creationist. Reality has to leave the building for one to believe until you get to the ID crowd. The bar keeps getting moved :facepalm:

Last edited: