• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily philosophy

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I complained to Waki' about the weakness of my memorisation,
so he instructed me to abondon disobedience;
He informed me that knowledge is a light and the light of Allah is not given to a sinner.
Imam ashafi'i

Light

Peace said:
Meditation in God is my capital.
Reason and sound logic are the root of my existence.
Love is the foundation of my existence.
Enthusiasm is the vehicle of my life.
Contemplation of Allah is my companion.
Faith is the source of my power.
Sorrow is my friend.
Knowledge is my weapon.
Patience is my clothing and virtue.
Submission to the Divine Will is my pride.
Truth is my salvation.
Worship is my habit.
And in prayer lies the coolness of my eye and my peace of mind.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with him)

What a great saying, really it touched my heart.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"The finest of believers conduct themselves with honorable bearing. And the finest of the finest are those who treat their mates with affection."
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Ori

Angel slayer
There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your hearts desire, the other is to get it

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"For various moral, psychological and social reasons, people need good company and close friendship. The type of friends you have, often indicate the type of person you are. 'Show me your friends and I will tell you what you are,' says the well-known proverb. The noble Prophet (pbuh) pointed to the value of good company when he said that it is better to be alone than in the company of the wicked, and it is better to be in the company of the good than to be alone. Good company can be a great source of help and support in leading a virtuous life, while bad company can lead to sin and ruin.... The Prophet peace be upon him was asked: "What is the person that can be the best friend?" "He who helps you when you remember God, and he who reminds you when you forget Him," the Prophet pbuh replied. Then he PBUH was asked, "And which friend is the worst?" "He who does not help you when you remember God and does not remind you of God when you forget," he replied. Then he was again asked, "Who is the best among people?" He replied, "He who when you look at him, you remember God."

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
When you have a secret, it's under your control, but when you tell someone else, that control is not yours anymore.

A

angellous_evangellous

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run.

A

angellous_evangellous

Don't pee into the wind.

Or on an electric fence.

A

angellous_evangellous

Keep all of your extremities inside the car until it comes to a complete stop.

A

angellous_evangellous

divine said:
'the soul is healed by being with children'

I agree completely.

Assuming, of course, the soul is not already corrupted. There are people who are corrupted more by being with children.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything.