• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwin's Illusion

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Why can't it be?

You made the claim, you need to be able to support it.
By the way, you probably heard that Richard Belzer, the actor and comedian, died. He was ONLY in his 70's. When I was young I thought 70 was a ripe old age. According to what I read, he cursed someone as his last words. I am not sure who. And I don't know his beliefs. But I have a suspicion what he meant. I also don't think he wanted to die. Period. Yes, this in reference to the theory of -- evolutioin. :)
Richard Belzer: Cause of Death Unclear; Health Issues Noted | Heavy.com

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
By the way, you probably heard that Richard Belzer, the actor and comedian, died. He was ONLY in his 70's. When I was young I thought 70 was a ripe old age. According to what I read, he cursed someone as his last words. I am not sure who. And I don't know his beliefs. But I have a suspicion what he meant. I also don't think he wanted to die. Period. Yes, this in reference to the theory of -- evolutioin. :)
Richard Belzer: Cause of Death Unclear; Health Issues Noted | Heavy.com

How is this related to evolution at all?

YoursTrue

No. If anything the Bible contradicts that. Read it again. Where do you get that from?
Look at Genesis 2 again, if you will. It says, "Thus the heavens and the earth and everything in them were completed. 2 And by the seventh day, God had completed the work that he had been doing, and he began to rest on the seventh day from all his work that he had been doing." (verse 1)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Maybe you should read the accounts again.
Now, now. Is that Christian behavior? A little more honesty please. Perhaps you missed my edit. You cannot be honest with yourself when you interpret those two contradicting tales.

Adam was the last animal created in chapter one. Adam was the first animal created in chapter two. Do you need it quoted to you?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look at Genesis 2 again, if you will. It says, "Thus the heavens and the earth and everything in them were completed. 2 And by the seventh day, God had completed the work that he had been doing, and he began to rest on the seventh day from all his work that he had been doing." (verse 1)

That is still part of the Genesis one story.

I can see that you do not understand how the Bible was organized. There are no chapters in the original works. There are no verses in the original works. There are only the names of the books. The chapters and verses were added after the fact. if you read it in context That is only summing up chapter one. Then the story is told all over again. Do you know what "context" is? You need to know how to apply it to understand certain works.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If men on earth know how to invent then hold nuclear from dusts no images to drop a bomb like a star mass that flattened the Russian forest.

Is how dusts bared naked earths garden body covering bare naked mother earth.

Reason about Adam.

I'm a man human first. I think about just a topic and a subject.

I named earth God with male inferences immaculate heavens conception by a type of God O erection...volcano mountain. But not actual real sex.

All said by and agreed by men as one man. Theist baby man human.

Reasoned.

Father already deceased first life with real mother a human.

Now a recorded image voiced in heavens. Not any god.

Science were gods term. Practice of.

So men claim a mother owned body growth.

So changed God earth from Inferred male terms to God now as mother nature the body that covered God man earths nakedness. Earth itself only.

As since when did men say cover your nakedness to women?

Life is born naturally naked. We know we are not wrong being naked.

So then you say why burning bushes came about. As the garden wasn't created burning.

My man's brain changed sacrificed I saw visions I heard the speaking voice.

Father as God chose me to be Sacrificed....hadn't. Father deceased already. Images in heavens records changed.

Men's technology was the choice.

How did you know science after the ice age?

Hadn't.

Did the star that killed off all origin earth life return. Changed your mind?

Yes.

Was it star dust mass that caused new images in clouds above and visions?

Yes.

Did you get ancient man's giant pyramid knowledge from image visions heavens?

Yes.

Then you sacrificed life and had those cloud images removed. Waters mass biology sacrificed hence put new images above?

Yes.

The actual teaching no man is any god.

You're not mass a star mass a dust mass or a conversion reaction or clouds.

The teaching science only breaks natural laws.

YoursTrue

Now, now. Is that Christian behavior? A little more honesty please. Perhaps you missed my edit. You cannot be honest with yourself when you interpret those two contradicting tales.

Adam was the last animal created in chapter one. Adam was the first animal created in chapter two. Do you need it quoted to you?
Yup. Give me the exact verses you are talking about.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yup. Give me the exact verses you are talking about.
"
In the first creation story, humans are created after the other animals.
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27
In the second story, humans were created before the other animals.
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Genesis 2:18-19"

The Two Contradictory Creation Accounts

In the first creation story, the first man and woman were created simultaneously.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27
In the second account, the man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:18-22

F1fan

Veteran Member
That was based on the old Babylonian 7 day week where the 7th day was a day of from work. The creation myth with God was just a way of making that rule seem divine.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The only "timeline" in Genesis re the creation is that of days. And many of us know that the word 'day' there does not mean a 24-hour period but rather a set period with a beginning and an ending.
There are two creation timelines in Genesis. The contradict each other and the lame 'one is a summary of the other' doesn't really rectify the contradictions.

YoursTrue

Trust me, they have. You would need to do your homework and go back to the original peer reviewed article to see where the dates came from and how they were supported. But you have just admitted that you made a false accusation. It does not matter if you are right or not, if you do not know something a person has no business accusing others of serious wrongs.

Let's say that you actually were a child abuser, I seriously doubt if you are, a person that made that accusation without actual evidence would be guilty of a very serious sin. When a person accuses someone of something and they do not actually know that their accusation is true makes their accusation indistinguishable from a lie.
In many cases no support material is provided for the claims. Yes, I understand more or less about radiometric dating procedures, certainly not entirely, but in many cases no support material is provided when offering dates, or billions of years ago. That includes textbooks about evolution, college level.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In many cases no support material is provided for the claims. Yes, I understand more or less about radiometric dating procedures, certainly not entirely, but in many cases no support material is provided when offering dates, or billions of years ago. That includes textbooks about evolution, college level.
That is because you are just reading popular media. That is not how science is done. Real science is done through peer reviewed publications. You need to find the peer reviewed articles if you want to even begin to challenge it. For popular magazines there is no need to reprove what is already known.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm remembering that from 'scientific,' not biblical sources. And when it says that God said Let there be light, it doesn't have to mean that light was created then. But anyway, have a good evening.
No, sorry, but just no. Scientific sources will not support the myths of the Bible.