• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwin's Illusion

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm remembering that from 'scientific,' not biblical sources. And when it says that God said Let there be light, it doesn't have to mean that light was created then. But anyway, have a good evening.
I'm not sure what it means considering that the sun, moon and stars were not created until later in the story.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Nature. The earth garden.

On origin earth with origin human as first liars were the giant pyramid builders as scientists.

Were different human biology. Taller healthier etc.

Combusted the bio life. No animals then said father. As we lived with nature.

All things converted by science back to ashes. If it were not real humans wouldn't self combust in modern life. Above ground life fell into opened earth as it was pressure changed. Earth Burst open.

Artefacts as proof however are still dug up.

Garden nature returns first and still is the giant type but nature by form a body is wood...leaves...flowers etc. But giant.

Heavens hotter but ice owned why everything could still live. Ice inside of earths fused body.

So men said the saviour is new law on earth body part of God... Ice.

Except in giant life history was no ice at all.

So twice earths bio Dino died. Second time ice was enabled to exist above ground.

Earths proven that a lot of its heated mass emptied combusted out of sun melt earths mass refilled holes. As if the underground had formed holes beneath reacting imploding.

Father gave me this explanation.

Crystal mass was first on top of ground with earths frozen immaculate heavens. Earths geo law in space central to its planet.

Sun attacked earth and opened earths mass emptying out mass into tunnels bored where molten above ground mass now flowed in.

Inverted volcano advice.

Flood sealed earth.

Pressures changed so now mountains arose. No life then no sea until underground released chemicals. Fresh water only.

Man destroys all life back to ashes. Earth opens up so space ice plus flood saves earth again. Earth sealed again shut.

Mountains did arise with crustacean proof.

So frozen on the outside first law ends up Inverted and goes inside earth.

Not something to copy is it earth theist science?

Yet here you are pyramid atop ground and pyramid underground inverted.

Hence as your mind state theist lags behind as inventor history a natural man's memory..

Where your mind exists isn't in the natural position.

Or you'd be like natural thinkers are.

The garden nature cell biology only became smaller. Ours hadn't as we aren't animals.

Was the Theists teaching you caused life's sacrifice as we aren't wood. History giant cells remained biology same now small.

Now as Dino died. Human plus animals not giant spirit together came out of the eternal. Taking dinos place. As we do/ did live in the eternal always first.

As in thesis you infer body substances as by numbers that do not represent it... another fallacy you express.

As if you give DNA a number it's fixed. You however add up by numbers then minus them in science.

The story men are destroyers is human warnings about the scientist. Yet for indoctrinated reasons not many humans seem to realise your own teachings.

The bible man present as scientist was witness to sciences caused changes....
saw even sky balance change. Evening became alight...he named it eve.

Yet it's still the same night sky...in laws.

Why men changed the word to night time as you lie theist.

You saw insects emerge in giant cloud images....in microscopic genealogy they look like every alien you describe in visions.

You watched animals life then human life leave it's body presence in imaged visions.

It's how first scientist explained it.
Second science taught it as just Jesus.

So as cows given a God teaching were badly mutilated in new heavens experiments. After ice age. The same goes for old times.

How animals were named gods by humans gaining images as life left into clouds remassing. Sacrificed seen. So horrific men vowed to never hurt a cows body ever again and reverence it instead.

Living water holy owned the Microbiology we used and lived with. Minerals all sacrificed above so we wouldn't die by non cloud mass.

Is the destroyer scientist warnings.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Nature. The earth garden.

On origin earth with origin human as first liars were the giant pyramid builders as scientists.

Were different human biology. Taller healthier etc.

Combusted the bio life. No animals then said father. As we lived with nature.

All things converted by science back to ashes. If it were not real humans wouldn't self combust in modern life. Above ground life fell into opened earth as it was pressure changed. Earth Burst open.

Artefacts as proof however are still dug up.

Garden nature returns first and still is the giant type but nature by form a body is wood...leaves...flowers etc. But giant.

Heavens hotter but ice owned why everything could still live. Ice inside of earths fused body.

So men said the saviour is new law on earth body part of God... Ice.

Except in giant life history was no ice at all.

So twice earths bio Dino died. Second time ice was enabled to exist above ground.

Earths proven that a lot of its heated mass emptied combusted out of sun melt earths mass refilled holes. As if the underground had formed holes beneath reacting imploding.

Father gave me this explanation.

Crystal mass was first on top of ground with earths frozen immaculate heavens. Earths geo law in space central to its planet.

Sun attacked earth and opened earths mass emptying out mass into tunnels bored where molten above ground mass now flowed in.

Inverted volcano advice.

Flood sealed earth.

Pressures changed so now mountains arose. No life then no sea until underground released chemicals. Fresh water only.

Man destroys all life back to ashes. Earth opens up so space ice plus flood saves earth again. Earth sealed again shut.

Mountains did arise with crustacean proof.

So frozen on the outside first law ends up Inverted and goes inside earth.

Not something to copy is it earth theist science?

Yet here you are pyramid atop ground and pyramid underground inverted.

Hence as your mind state theist lags behind as inventor history a natural man's memory..

Where your mind exists isn't in the natural position.

Or you'd be like natural thinkers are.

The garden nature cell biology only became smaller. Ours hadn't as we aren't animals.

Was the Theists teaching you caused life's sacrifice as we aren't wood. History giant cells remained biology same now small.

Now as Dino died. Human plus animals not giant spirit together came out of the eternal. Taking dinos place. As we do/ did live in the eternal always first.

As in thesis you infer body substances as by numbers that do not represent it... another fallacy you express.

As if you give DNA a number it's fixed. You however add up by numbers then minus them in science.

The story men are destroyers is human warnings about the scientist. Yet for indoctrinated reasons not many humans seem to realise your own teachings.

The bible man present as scientist was witness to sciences caused changes....
saw even sky balance change. Evening became alight...he named it eve.

Yet it's still the same night sky...in laws.

Why men changed the word to night time as you lie theist.

You saw insects emerge in giant cloud images....in microscopic genealogy they look like every alien you describe in visions.

You watched animals life then human life leave it's body presence in imaged visions.

It's how first scientist explained it.
Second science taught it as just Jesus.

So as cows given a God teaching were badly mutilated in new heavens experiments. After ice age. The same goes for old times.

How animals were named gods by humans gaining images as life left into clouds remassing. Sacrificed seen. So horrific men vowed to never hurt a cows body ever again and reverence it instead.

Living water holy owned the Microbiology we used and lived with. Minerals all sacrificed above so we wouldn't die by non cloud mass.

Is the destroyer scientist warnings.
Proof of theism.

Men transmitted by battery powered machination vat temples.

Pyramid transmitter gold capped crystal. Receiver. Men painted body gold versus irradiations also.

Wore crystals breastplate to protect heart chakra.

Beam science was inside from above pyramid to underground pyramid via tunnels used. Pumping water cooling pressurised casement.

Never was the beam direct from out of space.

Proof theists mind today isn't thinking remembering his own exact placed advice.

Put the theme blue ray from out of space instead.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Proof of theism.

Men transmitted by battery powered machination vat temples.

Pyramid transmitter gold capped crystal. Receiver. Men painted body gold versus irradiations also.

Wore crystals breastplate to protect heart chakra.

Beam science was inside from above pyramid to underground pyramid via tunnels used. Pumping water cooling pressurised casement.

Never was the beam direct from out of space.

Proof theists mind today isn't thinking remembering his own exact placed advice.

Put the theme blue ray from out of space instead.
Theism genesis biology.

If you added onto small biology you'd get in thesis dinosaurs cells as giant biology says science. Looking back. I always get resource reactions out of mass bodies.

I'll infer they got bio reacted mass by numbers removed ...to own the now small animals human bio cells in thesis. I look back at dead things.

Yet everything living now was self procreated in sex terms immaculately owned each body itself. In defence against theology.

Why no man as a scientist is a God.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I've listed dozens of observations in changes in life that are sudden and this is another. If you closely monitor the growth of children you'll see that it is never even. They'll go for long periods with no measurable growth and then short periods where they grow significantly.

Such is the nature of life.

The growing up into adult hood of an individual, is not an evolutionary process.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I know you don't want to hear this, but rats remain rats and birds remain birds.

Again with that error that has been corrected a gazillion times?
Don't you get tired of being so wrong all the time?

What do you hope to accomplish with insisting on being incorrect?

It's utterly baffling....

You KNOW what your error here is, don't you?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I cannot see humans evolving into anything other than humans of the homo sapiens kind.

And once again with the same error. Truelly amazing and depressing actually, to see you being so blatantly willfully ignorant.

Once more: if homo sapiens would evolve into anything other then homo sapiens, evolution would be falsified.

If species X produces anything other then more members of species X, evolution would be falsified.

When will it finally sink in, I wonder?
Will it ever?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution isnt real.

Humans don't exist. Babies as yet haven't caught up with being the first two dead humans.

Actually.

So none of your scientific evidence is real as mother father once were the only human.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
By the way, you probably heard that Richard Belzer, the actor and comedian, died. He was ONLY in his 70's. When I was young I thought 70 was a ripe old age. According to what I read, he cursed someone as his last words. I am not sure who. And I don't know his beliefs. But I have a suspicion what he meant. I also don't think he wanted to die. Period. Yes, this in reference to the theory of -- evolutioin. :)
Richard Belzer: Cause of Death Unclear; Health Issues Noted | Heavy.com
Why, and how is is this related to the theory of evolution???

cladking

Yes.

Exactly the reason why it matters not and is utterly irrelevant to science, which deals with evidence instead.

Funny how you make the same error over and over and over and then when I point it out you ignore it and do it again.

All science is based on experiment. Evidence is interpreted in terms of experiment.

"Evidence" is useless in support of an argument that involves the interpretation of experiment. "Evidence" is only really useful to form hypotheses and do not support theory.

Carry on; ignore the facts and kiss the posterior of Peers, they have it coming. By the time you've been through 20 or 30 years of school you have to be right. Schools weed out all those who don't know and now days they even weed out those who don't believe. Pucker up. At least you'll be in good company with many other believers, et als, and hangers on.

cladking

The growing up into adult hood of an individual, is not an evolutionary process.

I didn't say it was.

I said all observed change in all life of all types, categories, and levels is sudden. Every change ever observed is sudden but YOU interpret the fossil record to show gradual change. You ignore the fact that even biologists often interpret these changes as being sudden. You ignore the evidence, experiment, and every part of opposing arguments and you see gradual change. When asked to show gradual change you just freeze up.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn't say it was.

I said all observed change in all life of all types, categories, and levels is sudden. Every change ever observed is sudden but YOU interpret the fossil record to show gradual change. You ignore the fact that even biologists often interpret these changes as being sudden. You ignore the evidence, experiment, and every part of opposing arguments and you see gradual change. When asked to show gradual change you just freeze up.

No, it is not all sudden. You have been given examples many times. The best that you can do is to try to redefine "change".

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
By the way, you probably heard that Richard Belzer, the actor and comedian, died. He was ONLY in his 70's. When I was young I thought 70 was a ripe old age. According to what I read, he cursed someone as his last words. I am not sure who. And I don't know his beliefs. But I have a suspicion what he meant. I also don't think he wanted to die. Period. Yes, this in reference to the theory of -- evolutioin. :)
Richard Belzer: Cause of Death Unclear; Health Issues Noted | Heavy.com
What does this have to do with evolution and the theory of evolution? Was it sudden change? He took over 70 years to get where was, but that last thing--the death--that was sudden. Or maybe not.