• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwin's Illusion

Angelical

If you need representation watch this with the Chakra info. The Fallen Angels, the Angels, the Breastplate, all are like the Calendar. Kalendros. There are Chakras within us all, there are Planets outside we all see, and there are things between us all that are like those things. And we put it into a kind of Calendar, there were Gods for Hours and things to, and so this is how to start to understand Angels and things.

There is also kind of some things we have to talk about, about the Fall, the Angels that all Fell, so in Genesis like 5 or 6 the Humans Fall and it gets to the Flood. In between the Human Fall and the Flood, Genesis says “The Sons of God took Wives from amongst the Daughters of Man”, and then “The Nephilim were around in those Days, and also Today”. Then we see the Romans actually Enslave all the Carthaginians and give their Libraries to the Numidians, then the Carthaginians are Slaves writing for Rome about how to Farm, and live in Cities and things. The less intelligent were Ruling the more Intelligent, and this is also seen in Homer, whose name means Hostage and Homer is known to be the Pen Name of a group of like Children of Prisoners of War in Greece and Rome. So then if we look at Philip II, he reads Homers Books and he is near Phlegrae, so Philip II near Phlegrae would have heard of Stories of Giants, and from that comes Alexander the Great. So the Children of the Fallen Angels were being discussed the whole Time, the Bible says the Giants are Children of Angels.

If we take Time to look at the Greek and Egyptian Gods many are qualities of ourselves, and I think many even in like Corporate America where like Successful Businessmen talk about different like Effective Zen Concepts or whatever, like how Fung-Shuay and Acupuncture and things spread in the USA. These People would not disagree that you can discover that you are God, and that these Elements that are called Gods are in you and this is a Divine Spark from God, and it is God. So if you understand those Gods in yourself, now you can look at Times you said, “Should I have done that that way” or “That went bad”, or just kind of different Self-Coaching we could call it, as you do that you are not really talking to yourself, but these Gods in yourself and talking to them can kind of be like a you could call it “Straightening up” for yourself, you could even end up Developing Multiple Personalities, but this is how you start to do these things in your own Self with a God or Angel or Demon, and they are in us. These are not some distant Fairytale, they are part of you.

Then there is the Sun, there is Light, we could Curse Time, we could curse the Fates, and that’s not talking to yourself at all.

So we can actually sort through these, and as Jesus was asked “Aren’t you Possessed”, and kind of “Doesn’t Baalzebul answer to you and bake this all happen?”, I would ask WHY WOULDN’T SATAN ANSWER TO GOD in a Chain of Command. Like Jude said, the Angels did not curse Satan but said “The Lord Rebuke you”. And so by understanding kind of how all of these things interact with us, and how Speaking out Loud for Prayer, or for others to Hear as in any normal discussion, or Writing something and putting it in the World, these all have different kind of Energies. These things are in us, when we talk Face to Face they are talking to each other, it’s our Ancestors and the Angels and things. The Egregore is Invisible but then we also are part of them.

The Flood

ENOCH

CHAPTER IX.​

3 ⌈⌈And now to you, the holy ones of heaven⌉⌉, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.".' 6. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7. And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.

CHAPTER X.

1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. 〈’Go to Noah and〉 tell him in my name “Hide thyself!” and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.’ 4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: ‘Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. 7. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.’ 9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: ‘Proceed against the ******** and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.’ 11. And the Lord said unto Michael: ‘Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. 14. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. 16. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

If we look to the Greek Myths we see the End of Troy as the kind of beginning of the Greek Story. If we look at the Greek “Typhon”, the Egyptian “Set” or “Set Animal”, the Romans and Greeks seemed to agree Typhon came from a Cave in Southern Italy, born from Hera angered that Zeus and Hercules had killed the Giants in Gigantomachy. So the Giants in Enoch, the Nephilim in Genesis 6, it goes with Gigantomachy. And the Greek Gods then flee to Egypt while Zeus fights Typhon, Typhon births all the Monsters of the Greeks that could be said to be what Plato wanted the Ancient Greek mind to understand when he spoke of things casting Shadows on the Wall of a Cave. So the Giants are killed at Phlegra and Hera releases Typhon from the Earth and Sky as Parents, and he spans East to West, the Ground to the Sky, and has the Heads and Growls and Roars of all Creatures.

Hephaestus helps, the Smith of the Gods. Ushering in the Iron Age. Atlas from West Africa holds the World on his Iron shoulders showing the Greeks and Romans rely on the African side of the Straight of Hercules for basically holding the Globe, while Hercules fixes his Cloak and went to be the Monarch in Greece. But we can also see this as the Greeks not killing the Giant King Atlas, but making him a Titan. Similar to Memnon being made a God by Zeus after Troy. So the Greeks are basically scratching their heads and pointing to West Africa about the Globe and Ancient Ancient stuff.

So we can see the beginning of the Iron Age as the Flood, the end of the Bronze Age, Set or Typhon kind of defeating Ra or Apollo, and so Zeus or Baal coming out as the leader God from the Lightning rather than the Sun, throwing Lightning Bolts from the Clouds as some might portray Zeus. So the Iron Age also brings the Greeks to a non-Reliance on the Apollonic Order that Troy relied on, and the Greek Wars for Thousands of Years under Guidance of the Oracle of Delphi, with Seers who knew all the Nations leaders maybe even more inner desires and things than anyone else knew of the Ancient leaders. And that was a remnant of the Flood, the beginning of the Iron Age, and Azazel gave everyone Blades and the Breastplate. Angels taught War, the Nephilim are the “Heroes of Old and Warriors of Renown”, Cain’s Children invented Stringed and Brass Instruments. Angels taught Heroism, and Music, the Bible says Nimrod built a Tower and God sent everyone out with Languages, and we now know Nimrod was the name of an Egregore that was a Dynasty. And Nimrod created the Phonetic Languages from Latin. Nimrod was a Nephilim, or an Angel, a Dynasty. The Kings that formed Nimrod were likely descended from Groups that had passed down everything from Azazel. Nimrod is Son of Cush, we can see that Cush is where the Sun God of Egypt, the Female and Feline Goddesses around him, and the Sphynx, all from Cush. The Sphynx’s Husband is Anhur, so we start to see there is a Royal Military. Not to say just a Military to take care of Royals, it’s not like the Guys who wear the funny hats in Britain and People try to make them laugh or get angry or something. We could say that that kind of thing comes from that, but I’m talking about a Royal Bloodline of kind of Military Technology. A Royal Military. Come from Angels breeding with Humans and then starting a thing where Angels had to start the Flood and kill everyone they made, and the Humans.

And now we are going to start the Foundations of a Government between Planets and Stars. Jesus started it, but in the Future you won’t have to believe, God is there and you can believe and should, but we will have everything set up with Robots that know about this, we will eventually have Robots who can act as Angels and swarm to Earth if needed for anything, but really we are going to kind be like Mining Asteroids and throwing them around and things, not us but there are People that will be doing that. And this all is just kind of like, if we don’t set it up right, it will be like the Book of Giants and there is a Food Chain we have to be aware of. So we have to have it set up in Space, so it’s not like the Book of Giants. We also have to deal with all of Earth, and there are some things going on in like Villages and Tribal Lands around the Globe that probably like, the Natives want to hear this. All of this comes from the Sky, the Invisible things, Angels, many have been calling them Aliens or Demons. But they want everyone to know there is a kind of Balance and Order, and we will fix problems.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The problem is that you do not understand anything, though you keep claiming that you do. When a person does that they often get snarky response to those claims.
Nah...I think you don't want to answer, primarily because you don't want to. Some accept the guesswork of the conclusions of some when categorizing and placing time elements and the outcome of the process of surmised evolution. For instance, from fish to humans. If you don't want to answer because you think I'm "willfully ignorant," that's of course your option. But from my examining textbook descriptions and the responses from on these boards, I am still of the mind that evolution isn't what it says it is. And while some may offer links, there's no room for questions because the poster really can't explain it.
That doesn't mean that genetic influences can't be established. Such as long-legged populations , etc. Nevertheless I can only guess fish are not now evolving to something else. But the earth is getting warmer, probably many things are at risk.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nah...I think you don't want to answer, primarily because you don't want to. Some accept the guesswork of the conclusions of some when categorizing and placing time elements and the outcome of the process of surmised evolution. For instance, from fish to humans. If you don't want to answer because you think I'm "willfully ignorant," that's of course your option. But from my examining textbook descriptions and the responses from on these boards, I am still of the mind that evolution isn't what it says it is. And while some may offer links, there's no room for questions because the poster really can't explain it.
That doesn't mean that genetic influences can't be established. Such as long-legged populations , etc. Nevertheless I can only guess fish are not now evolving to something else. But the earth is getting warmer, probably many things are at risk.
No, it is not "my opinion". That is a false claim on your part. Your error has been explained to you many many times by many different posters here. That means that you are either willfully ignorant or you are openly lying. Your choice.

Now if you do not understand why what you are doing is wrong then the correct thing to do is to ask questions. If you ask questions politely and properly almost everyone will be happy to help you.

And nothing "evolves into something else". You are still an ape, your are still a monkey, you are still a primate, you are still a mammal, you are still a tetrapod, you are still a vertebrate, you are still a eukaryote. At no time in your inherited history of evolution did anything evolve into "something else". New traits were added. New organs arose. But there was never an evolution into something else.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

The questions of evolution of fish to amphibians, ro land animals, to mammals at primates and than to humans occured over millions of years, and supported by numerous references you ignore, and yes choose intentional ignorance of science by refusing to read and respond to the references.

LIIA

No, that is not a false dichotomy. But it does point to hypocrisy on your part. We know why you are doing this.

And you need to provide evidence that there is an "absolute cause". Right now that just looks like unjustified nonsense. You are making the mistake of ignoring quantum physics. Not everything has a "cause".

The current model does not answer all questions. But it beats your failed reasoning into the ground. You are making unjustified assumption, where scientists are willing to say "We don't know yet" in answer to certain problems. It is always better to admit when one does not know something for sure instead of making up bull**** to save one's superstitious beliefs.
The nonsense is your typical disagreements/claims without justification merely because you said so. It has no value to anyone other than yourself.

If you are pro-science, then you should know that the scientific method is all about seeking causes to explain the observations/effects in an endeavor to ultimately understand reality itself.

Reality in an absolute sense exists beyond any relative guess/hypothesis. Along the process to understand reality, we may speculate/hypothesize within the observable domain but beyond that domain; no explanation is possible on the basis of “observation/experimentation".

Reality at a fundamental level (beyond the subatomic particles or beyond the Big Bang) is a threshold that the typical scientific method cannot cross simply because no further “observation/experimentation" is possible. The relative scientific knowledge is limited within the confinements of the observable domain, but the absolute reality is not.

If we observe an influence, then the cause must exist even if the nature of the cause is not known/understood (which is always the case). As we continue to seek causes for the observed contingent entities, our options are either “absolute/first cause” or “infinite regress of effects/causes". Infinite regress is a logical fallacy; it doesn’t provide an answer but rather shifts the question back in time. The cause/effect chain is necessarily broken at the point (BB) that time itself doesn’t exist (beyond the BB you can no longer go back in time). At that point, the cause is absolute/uncaused (with no preceding cause). You cannot argue that the Big Bang is the absolute first cause simply because the Big Bang has a beginning at a specific point in time, it didn’t always exist, I.e., a contingent entity. The absolute cause/necessary being must always exist without a beginning/cause and not subject to the confinements of spacetime or the influence of any contingent entity of any kind. Everything other that the necessary being is a contingent entity that cannot be explained without the absolute first cause.

The nature of the necessary being (beyond spacetime) cannot be understood but similarly no nature of any observable contingent entity within our realm can be understood. We may observe how entities within spacetime appear/interact, but we can never understand its fundamental nature. In that sense the nature of the necessary being is no exception.

LIIA

Wow! Amazingly poor reading comprehension on your part. Perhaps that is why you never understand any of the few valid sources that you can find.

I did not say that was well known and well respected. I pointed out how scientists think that it no longer is well respected Elsevier is no longer well respected. You will find many scientists that no longer read their publications or will do peer review for them since they went predatroy.

As to PubMed, that is just a search engine. It is not a "seal of approval".

Any article in medicine or biology will likely be referenced there It can be handy at times when one is looking for articles in the field.

You failed at finding a well respected source.
Peer-reviewed articles, publications of the Physiological Society, the Royal Society, ScienceDirect, PubMed Academic Database for the Health and Biomedical Sciences, top scientists such as Corning, Noble, Müller, Shapiro, Steele, Crkvenjakov, Heng, Gorczynski, Lindley, Tokoro and may others are not well respected sources! Merely because YOU don’t like what they published! You are pathetic.

LIIA

So what is your bias and what is mine?
My bias is “God” and I have reasons.

Your bias is “uncertainty” but you contradict yourself by being certain about “uncertainty” itself. It really means nothing other than the fact that you don’t know and cannot know or be confident enough about anything.

We always need a premise before any conclusion can be drawn, even if your conclusion is “uncertainty”. Without a reference that can be accepted/trusted as the basis to draw the conclusion, any claim/conclusion would be meaningless.

I.e., Even if you doubt everything, you cannot eliminate the need for a trusted reference to establish the basis of your stance.

LIIA

Yeah, all of the world is 1+1=2 and not anything else. In fact since everything is 1+1=2 you are not reading anything else that 1+1=2, right now?!!! So if you think anything else that 1+1=2, you are delusional, right?!!! ;)
So don't do anything else than 1+1=2! ;) But if you answer differently than 1+1=2, then you have proven my point.
Nonsense. Did I ever claim that everything is “1+1=2" and not anything else?

“1+1=2" was not intended literally but only to represent these concepts that can be validated through logic or the type of questions that can be answered logically.

“1+1" itself may yield different answers unless you apply a specific logic. For example: 1 lbs + 1 kg ≈ 3 lbs or 1.5 kg. But if the unit were the exact same then the answer must be 2.

If you’re rational then you get the answer through logic, if you’re not rational then anything goes, and all is equal.

Even your troubling “Münchhausen trilemma”, has only one logical answer. Logically, it can neither be the circular argument nor the regressive argument (both are logical fallacies), the only possible logical answer is the initial absolute (causeless first cause) as the non-contingent entity at the beginning (brute fact) that explains every subsequent contingent entity. No other answer is possible or logical to explain the observed existence.

Again, here are the options:

1) A caused B caused C caused A (logically false circular argument)

2) A is caused by B caused by C to ∞ (logically false infinite regress argument)

3) An absolute (brute fact) caused A caused B caused C

If you claim to have a different option, then go ahead and identify it. I know you don’t. You only claim that you can do differently but when it comes to demonstrating your different way or option, you typically have nothing.

I’m sorry but your argument is just some meaningless rhetoric with no goal but killing some time.

LIIA

The modern ToE, derived by empiricism and induction, sets out, like any system of reasoned enquiry into nature, to explore, describe and seek to explain.
Neo-Darwinism/Modern Synthesis (MS) contradicts empirical evidence of latest science; it’s an outdated theory that should be replaced. Currently there is no alternative theory that could provide an agreed upon theoretical paradigm as an acceptable replacement to the disproved MS. i.e., evolution as a theory does not have any agreed upon explanatory theoretical framework consistent with latest empirical evidence of the 21st century.
To be fair, creationism doesn't seek to explain nature. But in bypassing the evidence of nature, creationism still can't explain the nature or processes of the magic it relies on instead.
It’s a false dichotomy but regardless, creationism equals purpose/design. Purpose/design explains everything, alleged randomness explains nothing. There is no route from dead matter to conscious life.
Perfect explanations? No, in science there are no absolute statements.

The best explanations available in 2023? Dang sure!
“Perfect explanation" is a misleading statement. It’s actually more like “no explanation". There is no explanation to any fundamental force that influences matter. Do you think that dark energy, weak nuclear force, strong nuclear force or gravity are explanations? Do you think that “the invisible force of the unknown nature that influences matter through unknown means" is an explanation? As you said below it’s merely a name of a problem, but you confused the given name of a problem with an explanation. It’s not. We may only observe/measure an influence but the nature of the force exerting the influence can never be known.
Dark energy is the name of a problem, not a thing. At this time it's just a particularly obvious example of science being a work in progress.

As to the answer to the dark energy problem, if science doesn't find it, no one else will.
Science can never understand the nature of any fundamental force. Not today, not tomorrow. In fact, science cannot even understand the nature of matter itself, at best, science continues to break down matter to smaller components till we reach the subatomic particles, it’s like shifting the problem to a different zone but when we reach a component that cannot be broken further, we find ourselves at square one with an entity of an unknown nature. The fundamental nature of things is totally beyond science, whether it’s the nature of matter or the forces controlling matter.
There are many cases in physics where the what must suffice for the why until we learn more.
It’s an illusion. You think you will learn more someday and fail to understand the limitation of the scientific method which is inapplicable beyond its jurisdictions (the observable domain).

LIIA

Meanwhile you continue to live off the benefits of science ─ such as being able to post on RF, or be made more resistant to Covid than you'd otherwise be, or buy an electric vehicle with a practical range of 400 miles, and so on.

Since you mention creationism, what earthly use has creationism been to the betterment of humans?
Everything.

Specifically Islam was the driving force that established the basis of the modern scientific method. Are you even aware that the numbers that you are using are Arabic numbers? Can you Imagine how would our world today look like without it?

Fibonacci’s work made the Arabic numerals known in Europe. European trade, books, and colonialism helped popularize the adoption of Arabic numerals around the world. See the link.

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia

(Below is a copy from #332)

The Islamic Civilization was the first Civilization where its citizens were religiously obligated to learn to read, write and disseminate knowledge which led to the Islamic scientific achievement of the “Islamic Golden Age” that established the basis of the modern scientific method.

Professor George Sarton the founder of the discipline of the history of science wrote "Perhaps the main, as well as the least obvious, achievement of the Middle Ages, was the creation of the experimental spirit ... This was primarily due to Muslims down to the end of the twelfth century.”

Robert Briffault in his book “The Making of Humanity” wrote “What we call science arose in Europe as a result of a new spirit of inquiry, of new methods of investigation, of the method of experiment, observation, measurement, of the development of mathematics in a form unknown to the Greeks. That spirit and those methods were introduced into the European world by the Arabs.”

https://ia600905.us.archive.org/5/items/makingofhumanity00brifrich/makingofhumanity00brifrich.pdf

The making of humanity (archive.org)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The nonsense is your typical disagreements/claims without justification merely because you said so. It has no value to anyone other than yourself.

If you are pro-science, then you should know that the scientific method is all about seeking causes to explain the observations/effects in an endeavor to ultimately understand reality itself.

Reality in an absolute sense exists beyond any relative guess/hypothesis. Along the process to understand reality, we may speculate/hypothesize within the observable domain but beyond that domain; no explanation is possible on the basis of “observation/experimentation".

Reality at a fundamental level (beyond the subatomic particles or beyond the Big Bang) is a threshold that the typical scientific method cannot cross simply because no further “observation/experimentation" is possible. The relative scientific knowledge is limited within the confinements of the observable domain, but the absolute reality is not.

If we observe an influence, then the cause must exist even if the nature of the cause is not known/understood (which is always the case). As we continue to seek causes for the observed contingent entities, our options are either “absolute/first cause” or “infinite regress of effects/causes". Infinite regress is a logical fallacy; it doesn’t provide an answer but rather shifts the question back in time. The cause/effect chain is necessarily broken at the point (BB) that time itself doesn’t exist (beyond the BB you can no longer go back in time). At that point, the cause is absolute/uncaused (with no preceding cause). You cannot argue that the Big Bang is the absolute first cause simply because the Big Bang has a beginning at a specific point in time, it didn’t always exist, I.e., a contingent entity. The absolute cause/necessary being must always exist without a beginning/cause and not subject to the confinements of spacetime or the influence of any contingent entity of any kind. Everything other that the necessary being is a contingent entity that cannot be explained without the absolute first cause.

The nature of the necessary being (beyond spacetime) cannot be understood but similarly no nature of any observable contingent entity within our realm can be understood. We may observe how entities within spacetime appear/interact, but we can never understand its fundamental nature. In that sense the nature of the necessary being is no exception.
More denial and nonsense.

Where is your evidence for a "necessary being"? Even if there was a necessary being all of the evidence tells us that life is the product of evolution.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Peer-reviewed articles, publications of the Physiological Society, the Royal Society, ScienceDirect, PubMed Academic Database for the Health and Biomedical Sciences, top scientists such as Corning, Noble, Müller, Shapiro, Steele, Crkvenjakov, Heng, Gorczynski, Lindley, Tokoro and may others are not well respected sources! Merely because YOU don’t like what they published! You are pathetic.
Sorry, but you do not even know what peer review is. Or are you forgetting that tried to use opinion piece3s as "evidence".

Yes, a few extremists disagree with some aspects of evolution, but they are not getting much traction. None of them support you by the way. Al of the people that you have linked have agreed with the fact of evolution, they just disagree with some of the details. And even worse none of them argued for a necessary being.

LIIA

So you believe that Genetic Drift don’t work? Or that Mutations don’t happen?

What are genes and DNA? Do you ignore the evidence of these?
Did I ever say that? When? You’re only parroting some irrelevant statements that you don’t understand as usual.

Genetic Drift does work, and Mutations do happen. And as I said many times, it’s not about the encoded info in the genes but rather the extremely complex gene expression process that goes way beyond the encoded info. The cell machinery does not just read the genome but rather imposes extensive patterns of marking and expression to direct the complex development. That is why we may see organisms with very similar genes but very different characteristics, traits and body plans. Your genes are 60% identical to genes of a banana yet you’re a lot different, are you?
Btw, Mutations, Genetic Drift & Natural Selection, are each verifiable mechanisms, not axioms as you are falsely claiming.
Btw, I never said that these are axioms, did I?

You don’t understand the difference between the observations and the interpretations or the conclusions. I acknowledge the observations/data but I disagree with the interpretations. Do you understand?
One of those extinct species is the Sahelanthropus tchadensis, dated to 7 million years ago, the possible divergence. They still needs more fossil evidence, before they can verify & conclude this is the species in which the modern humans & modern chimpanzees came from.
We did talk about Toumaï (Sahelanthropus tchadensis) long time ago. See item #4 of my post #326

Darwin's Illusion | Page 17 | Religious Forums

I acknowledge that Toumaï was found but I disagree with the interpretation of Toumaï with respect to the hypothesis of evolution. You may think/claim that Toumaï supports the hypothesis but it’s the other way around. Here is what Nature wrote about Toumaï:

“Toumaï is the tip of that iceberg - one that could sink our current ideas about human evolution "

“Anybody who thinks this isn't going to get more complex isn't learning from history,"

“How they are related to each other and which, if any of them, are human forebears is still debated.” says anthropologist Bernard Wood.

Oldest member of human family found : Nature News
Beside you ignoring the evidence that supporting evolutionary biology, do you have any better alternative hypothesis to diversity of life, other than your personal opinions against evolution?
Diversity of life is a fact. The question is how we got there.

The fact is that from the very beginning all major complex animal phyla appeared during the Cambrian explosion suddenly without any trace of the alleged numerous gradual transitional steps to explain the Cambrian life (with massive increase in genetic information)

I.e., the observations of the real world disprove the evolutionary hypothesis of endless gradual random transitional steps to account for complex life forms. The alleged endless transitional forms do not exist in the fossil record, neither before nor after the Cambrian explosion

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Everything.

Specifically Islam was the driving force that established the basis of the modern scientific method. Are you even aware that the numbers that you are using are Arabic numbers? Can you Imagine how would our world today look like without it?

Fibonacci’s work made the Arabic numerals known in Europe. European trade, books, and colonialism helped popularize the adoption of Arabic numerals around the world. See the link.

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia

(Below is a copy from #332)

The Islamic Civilization was the first Civilization where its citizens were religiously obligated to learn to read, write and disseminate knowledge which led to the Islamic scientific achievement of the “Islamic Golden Age” that established the basis of the modern scientific method.

Professor George Sarton the founder of the discipline of the history of science wrote "Perhaps the main, as well as the least obvious, achievement of the Middle Ages, was the creation of the experimental spirit ... This was primarily due to Muslims down to the end of the twelfth century.”

Robert Briffault in his book “The Making of Humanity” wrote “What we call science arose in Europe as a result of a new spirit of inquiry, of new methods of investigation, of the method of experiment, observation, measurement, of the development of mathematics in a form unknown to the Greeks. That spirit and those methods were introduced into the European world by the Arabs.”

https://ia600905.us.archive.org/5/items/makingofhumanity00brifrich/makingofhumanity00brifrich.pdf

The making of humanity (archive.org)
Yes, at one point the Arabic world was at the forefront of scientific experiment and knowledge. Until all of a sudden they went dark. Do you know what happened to them? Muslim fundamentalists happened to them. Much akin to you they became science deniers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Did I ever say that? When? You’re only parroting some irrelevant statements that you don’t understand as usual.

Genetic Drift does work, and Mutations do happen. And as I said many times, it’s not about the encoded info in the genes but rather the extremely complex gene expression process that goes way beyond the encoded info. The cell machinery does not just read the genome but rather imposes extensive patterns of marking and expression to direct the complex development. That is why we may see organisms with very similar genes but very different characteristics, traits and body plans. Your genes are 60% identical to genes of a banana yet you’re a lot different, are you?

Btw, I never said that these are axioms, did I?

You don’t understand the difference between the observations and the interpretations or the conclusions. I acknowledge the observations/data but I disagree with the interpretations. Do you understand?

We did talk about Toumaï (Sahelanthropus tchadensis) long time ago. See item #4 of my post #326

Darwin's Illusion | Page 17 | Religious Forums

I acknowledge that Toumaï was found but I disagree with the interpretation of Toumaï with respect to the hypothesis of evolution. You may think/claim that Toumaï supports the hypothesis but it’s the other way around. Here is what Nature wrote about Toumaï:

“Toumaï is the tip of that iceberg - one that could sink our current ideas about human evolution "

“Anybody who thinks this isn't going to get more complex isn't learning from history,"

“How they are related to each other and which, if any of them, are human forebears is still debated.” says anthropologist Bernard Wood.

Oldest member of human family found : Nature News

Diversity of life is a fact. The question is how we got there.

The fact is that from the very beginning all major complex animal phyla appeared during the Cambrian explosion suddenly without any trace of the alleged numerous gradual transitional steps to explain the Cambrian life (with massive increase in genetic information)

I.e., the observations of the real world disprove the evolutionary hypothesis of endless gradual random transitional steps to account for complex life forms. The alleged endless transitional forms do not exist in the fossil record, neither before nor after the Cambrian explosion
Quote mining an article that you did not understand does not help you. And no one predicted that we would find anywhere near all of the endless transitional forms. Do you not understand that? Not finding all of them does not harm evolution at all.

And yet every single fossil found only extends our knowledge and increase the evidence for evolution. You are your own worst enemy here.