• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

Well I'm watching 6 Degrees Of Helter Skelter.
It's realistic look at the Manson murders and the celebrities connected to it. It has more info on the celebrities Ives like Sharon Tate and Dennis Wilson's experience with the Mansons.
He tells about the effects of the murders on celebrities. Its pretty good. It'd stuff I did not know about the murders

Riders

So are there any opinions on this movie about Helter Skelter? What about what came of the Manson family after or any other aspect of the Manson murders?

Riders

SoI noticed Noone responds to posts about Elvis.
I don:t know if it's folks are offended by his sexist relationships with a women or just the opposite?,

Maybe fans are offended by my negative remarks about him?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
SoI noticed Noone responds to posts about Elvis.
I don:t know if it's folks are offended by his sexist relationships with a women or just the opposite?,

Maybe fans are offended by my negative remarks about him?
I don't think I would respond to a post about Elvis.

Its just not my type of music.

Nothing personal, though.

Riders

Well my 88 year old room mate has pain that comes she cries screams sometimes it's been bad tonight.

She loves Elvis I play it for her on my phone sometimes.She said she visited Graceland before so I guess she was a big fan of elvis.

Riders

Well here I am stuck in nursing home with a covid outbreak.if I get it I hope I lose some weight with it.I can face death I like being in nature with dirt worms animals walking around.

Hopefully I'll go back into my mother's wound and be comfortable.

I think I will become one with nature the flowers trees all that.

Riders

Well I have found a safe way to socialize with men online.I go to chatrooms but not the social chatrooms.like the over 50s group I go in there men harass me to instant message them.

But if I go to the political or religious room and talk about the topic only I dont have those issues.im happy with it for now.
I think I'm starting to get past covid though I still have sore throat and eR ache.

Riders

My roommates son says he put miss Glenda in this place at age 78.
10 years ago its a long time and I feel for her. I wonder if she was more mobile then able to walk?

Some people leave their parents in places like this to get rid of them so they don't have to take responsibility for them.

I hope her sons didn't do that but they have visited her several times which is good.O feel sorry for her 10 years is a long time.

Riders

Well I'm starting to bounce back from covid we aren't on a shutdown now hallelujah I'm planning on going to a class here tomorrow and eating in the dinning room.

So my nurses practitioner says she will talk to the ccafeteriaand get them to show me a healthy menu let me select some. But I have my doubts they'll do it.

I was all the way down to 240 but gained up to 248 ordering fastfood through ubereats they deliver to nursing homes

But I'm eating the food here now and all they serve is junk. So I split the meal in half and eat only half to lose weight.

Riders

So I ate too much fastfood this month.
So I looked up some restaurants with good healthy alternatives.

I can not afford most plates at Saltgrass Steak house with 80 dollar sirloin dinners

But they do have a chopped steak dinner you can get.
for 18.99
You cam
add mushrooms

and onions to it and get a baked potato with it

Calories and fat is high but the carbs are good.

I also like On The Borders

fajitas.You can leave off thglflour tortillas and chips and rice just eat the beans cheese sour cream meat and vegiies.carb count is good.

Last edited:

Riders

Wendys Chili is ed xtremely good low in carbs you can add cheese and sour cream to it. Get a baked potato with it and carbs are good.

Riders

S o I was talking to Kathy about my zrn temple about 5 years ago was my last time I went. It reminded me of Nother thing that happened there

Sense I quit the Pentecostal chur ch I thought of my own behavior and others who were inappropriate. I use to hug the men all the time they'd lay hands on me socialize with me get personal

SO I HAD A YOUBG MSN ASKING ME ABOUT my meditation experience s
send I stood several inches away from him an

Riders

I'm fine with that and plan to take those boundaries to chur h with me after I go gome.If a man wants to socialize with me at church talking about God and church is fine but anything else is off limits unless they're asking me out for a date
Having enough space between me and them is important

Riders

Glendas son told me she was put here 10 years ago because of her fentynil addiction
.But she's been here 10 years I wonder why they haven't allowed her to go home sense then.

I guess it's none of my business.Her sons seem nice they do come visit her.

Anyways 2 weeks ago for about a week she started throwing tantrums trying to get out of bed though she can't walk but 1 or 3 steps she'd start screaming at the aids to help her get out of here cry and ask them to get her out of here.

After about a week she started calming down some.i think they gave her some kind of medicine to calm down
If I ended up being here 10 years I might be nuts too want to get into my chair today and try to stand again.id l I ke to walk and get out of here too

But I'm trying to t are care of my room mate in the meantime

Riders

Well all I did was ask to have my fan be partly on ms. Glenda and the aid said no.Because I failed physical therapy cried when they made me stand up because my knees are hurt they got frustrated kicked me out. I

i sat up in my chair yesterday for 3 hours and my aids are encoursging me to get in my chair more in the daytime..

If I can learn to stand up maybe I can go back to therapy and learn to walk.

Riders

My sister is 63 and an exercise and fitness fanatic. You would not believe how she talks to me. When I got physical therapy they pulled me up by my ore arms off my bed stood me up and the pain in my knees were killing me. I started crying and having an asthma attack insisted on sitting down 3 times. My therapists were so mad about it and my sister sided with them.

She was mad still is. I told her yesterday not to give up on me I plan on going back to therapy and get up in my chair everyday or every other day and stand up. Then therapy will take me back. She said talk to therapy make them take you back and work real hard for 40 days and get up and walk. Then you can come home. She wants me to be walking without a walker before I go home .I'm fine with that but as I told her I cant make therapy do anything.

They want me to stand first. She thinks I should be up and walking in 40 days because thats what she could do. I can't do what she does, she's fit.Tobecontinued

Riders

So anyways I got to deal with her shouting me down about walking. She is now insisting I pay for everything. I have a 2000 dollars because I was suppose to be paying 790 out of my welfare check to stay here, so I got to start paying that plus 50 a month to pay back the bill which is 940 plus 22 bucks on my cell phone I now have switched over to only being able to all and text people on so I can afford it.

I have this annoying box with instructions on it i cant get off my screen. So I ahve to write around it.

my games on my cell phone are gone so Ive tried to play games on my computer. I am going to try some more today but you know what? I can make playing spades and uno on my computer ork and I love card games so for no Im happy with that. It helps me not crave cigarretts.

Riders

So my room mate sometimes cries out for help yelling out to people
But I'm trying to work with her. I'll play songs from the 50s and she'll relax.other times I can do nothing
I hear 2 other people yell out for help
Sometimes. I think some of these people have been abandoned left here by their families
Maybe they didn't even tell them where they were going it's sad
It reminds me of when I was locked up in psych ho wards

But this is different for me. I've got my computer and cell phone I talk to my sisters everyday
TOBECONTINUED

Riders

Anyways here are some songa I e played for her.Yall fell free to add to this list.

Come And Go With Me
Rockinroll Is Here To Stay
One Fine Day
Rock Around The Clock
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow