• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
So my room mate sometimes cries out for help yelling out to people
But I'm trying to work with her. I'll play songs from the 50s and she'll relax.other times I can do nothing
I hear 2 other people yell out for help
Sometimes. I think some of these people have been abandoned left here by their families
Maybe they didn't even tell them where they were going it's sad
It reminds me of when I was locked up in psych ho wards

But this is different for me. I've got my computer and cell phone I talk to my sisters everyday
TOBECONTINUED
:hugehug:
Thank you for playing music for her...

Riders

Alisha is a nurses aid.Some nurses aids are mean.

When I was 21 I was in love with the idea of nursing. Helping people almost seemed llike a mission.

I got a job as a nurses aid at an old folks home .In 1988 nursing homes did not require you to be licensed as a nurses aid to get the job.
But they could enter you into a program and after 10 days of training you could take a test and get your license.
After 2 days I was so disgusted and freaked out from changing diapers I almost flew away after I quit,I grew wings and flew out decided nursing is not my thing.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Alisha is a nurses aid.Some nurses aids are mean.

When I was 21 I was in love with the idea of nursing. Helping people almost seemed llike a mission.

I got a job as a nurses aid at an old folks home .In 1988 nursing homes did not require you to be licensed as a nurses aid to get the job.
But they could enter you into a program and after 10 days of training you could take a test and get your license.
After 2 days I was so disgusted and freaked out from changing diapers I almost flew away after I quit,I grew wings and flew out decided nursing is not my thing.
I changed adult diapers for over a decade.

I was just a direct care staff. Group home work for the severely disabled. It wasn't what I wanted to get into; it was the first place that called when I was putting in applications. I needed a job. So, that's what I did.

Riders

My room mate ms. Glenda is starting to like me and smiling more which is good.

I ask her how she is share restaurant food with her calm her down talk to her when she hallucinates.Today she was complaining yelling about pain

Riders

Continued: pain so much I tried to get her to use meditation from the meditation videos on youtube:

with breathing techniques.she said it made her headache pain worse.So I told her I'd get some beautiful music instead.I played the them song to Twin Peaks she loved it and went to sleep.

She asked me several times if I was her room mate and if I was planning on leaving.
She asked her son tonight if he'd talk me into staying She thought I was leaving.

He said no she's not going anywhere she's stuck like you. She said ok.

Riders

I feel a little bit of darkness in my nursing home
There's 2 or 3 people who cry out for help now and then
I really think the staff may give them drugs to calm them down.

Where are they're families?
My room mate trusts me asks alot of questions when she's scared.it makes me feel good but I don't want to be too attached to her.

I just. Hope this week when instart getting up into my chair I can make progress

Riders

Ok sometimes I want to journal about Celebreties.Dennis Quade he's starring in the new movie about Reagan.I always liked him in Parent Trap The Big Easy and Great Balls Of Fire

.He did well in those I had a crush on him in The Big Easy because he played a Cajun cop in Luisianna.

Alot of folks in my Pentecostal Church were Cajun.
So anyways I heard he became Christian in part because of a drug addiction.

I don't have a problem with that I'm still considering Christianity too.but he probably won't be playing in any movies like The Big Easy with sex in it anymore.

I wonder how he feels about that now. Has anyone seen the new Reagan movie yet did you like it?

Riders

I posted this in my shared group conversation with my sisters on face book about the 2 sons that visit Ms Glenda my room mate.

He was telling me about the journey and Def Leppard concert they are like they're mother in that they go to alot of music concerts .

Riders

I posted this in my shared group conversation with my sisters on face book about the 2 sons that visit Ms Glenda my room mate.

He was telling me about the journey and Def Leppard concert they are like they're mother in that they go to alot of music concerts .
Ms Glendas sons were here today they recommended me to watch Mercy Me about this Christian pop group