• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Day of judgement (Quran)

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member

Indeed. I will...and scripture will be my support.

You seem to ignore the words of the Bible. When I said, the Bible says no false prophet shall enter the land of Israel.
Also, when the Baha'i faith made progress and according to the encyclopedia of Britannica the second most spread religion. As Jesus said a good Tree will grow.
Also, the Baha'i Scriptures teach peace and unity. again as Jesus said, the true prophets have good fruits.

So, If you ignore all these words of the Bible, while you claim to be a Christian, I am not sure If I should discuss with you. You are even going against you own religion just to dispute and attack. Anyways, this thread is related to Day of Judgment. I am not sure what was your purpose of starting this discussion in this thread. If you have questions about the Baha'i Faith please post them in the Baha'i section.
Good chatting with you anyways.

-Peace

Bowman

You seem to ignore the words of the Bible. When I said, the Bible says no false prophet shall enter the land of Israel.

And this has what to do with the bahai assertion of an 'eternal Universe'...?

Also, when the Baha'i faith made progress and according to the encyclopedia of Britannica the second most spread religion. As Jesus said a good Tree will grow.
Also, the Baha'i Scriptures teach peace and unity. again as Jesus said, the true prophets have good fruits.

And...?

So, If you ignore all these words of the Bible, while you claim to be a Christian, I am not sure If I should discuss with you. You are even going against you own religion just to dispute and attack. Anyways, this thread is related to Day of Judgment. I am not sure what was your purpose of starting this discussion in this thread. If you have questions about the Baha'i Faith please post them in the Baha'i section.
Good chatting with you anyways.

ba-hai-ba-garbage....