• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats want Trump 'killed' according warning by legal analyst Alan Dershowitz.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Some on the far left are having wet dreams over their fantasies of killing Trump and arresting republicans etc. Of course the immunity decision does not allow for this but the far left loves authoritarianism. Now they think they have a way to become dictators. These people need to be defeated politically.

The second one is clearly in response to the Supreme Court granting the President immunity for official acts. It say says "what can they do with monarchial power."
And that is basically the system we.now have. A king who can only be tried by the Lords.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Magas care because he tells
them things they like to hear.
Atheists are supposed to be more aware. Your voting for Trump will forever haunt you and never be forgotten.
I voted responsibly in 2016 and you should have too. I ignored all the propaganda and did what was right for the country.
Let's be honest, pretty much everything attacking Hillary was disinformation and a lot was Russian propaganda.
Let's not make that happen again in 2024. Even though a lot of Democrats are taking the same stance as 2016. Ignorance.

Heyo

Veteran Member
The Forward Party is a big tent endeavor.

And I'm pretty certain that there are disgruntled Republicans and Democrats who are getting tired of the division and finally getting together under one label to face off with the Democrats and the Republicans.

It seems however it hasn't gone much past being a political committee seeking to form a Centrist political party.
The US has needed more variety for a long time. I usually vote outside the establishment. But if I were a voter in the US, even I would probably vote democrat this year. All the fearmongering of "most important election of all time", that was bull**** in the past, is now coming true with Project 2025.