• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Designing a New Religion

TealLeaf

no i will keep hitting myself like this , till this forum is on net

What does that even mean?

While I am here I should post a link to the new religion that I am working on. If I haven't mentioned it before the religion is called Transparency or Nirmaladtha. Details about this religion can be found here: Transparency/Nirmaladtha

Last edited:

GURSIKH

chardi kla
While I am here I should post a link to the new religion that I am working on. If I haven't mentioned it before the religion is called Transparency or Nirmaladtha. Details about this religion can be found here: Transparency/Nirmaladtha

the link above is not working ,

i think there are already numerous religion , is none perfect acc to you ?

fateh

TealLeaf

the link above is not working ,

i think there are already numerous religion , is none perfect acc to you ?

fateh

I tried the link just now and it seems to be working fine but here it is again anyway: Transparency/Nirmaladtha.

As to the question regarding whether I think any of the world's extant religions are perfect I would say that due to advances in technology and in our scientific understanding of the Universe most if not all of the old religions have become archaic in their description of the Universe and the human condition and in any event they all miss new and significant opportunities to create a better world.