• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dick Cheney will vote for Kamala Harris!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
No, you don't, but it makes one wonder why you keep insisting that you won't vote for either Harris or Trump. You are a Trump supporter. It comes off as disingenuous when you split hairs over your vote not counting in Ohio, because Trump will win there without your vote. You know damn well that Trump would win in Pennsylvania with or without your vote, because elections that turn on a single vote are so rare as to be practically non-existent. And, although there is a remote chance that Trump will lose in Ohio, it is not inconceivable. I understand that you detest Trump, but the fact is that you detest Democrats more. Nevertheless, there are a lot of very prominent Republicans who will vote for Harris, because they do not detest Democrats more than they detest Trump. You are not among them. They are still Republicans (for the most part) and still conservative. They have just as much integrity and sincerity as you do. I admire them for their selflessness and their courage. And I expect them to go back to voting Republican when Trump is not the candidate.
And I hope they do. Who knows what they will do. Not me and not you.

I couldn't care less about what some stranger on the internet thinks of me, by the way.