• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dislike atheism

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Atheists do not deny there is a reason for existence. They just don't define an answer that cannot be supported outside of assumptions and speculation which Theists tend to do.

Your assumptions and speculations are no better than the next man.
I did not come up with my beliefs on my own. My beliefs come from the spiritual masters and advanced souls that I have come to respect from my fair consideration as being YES, better than the common man's understanding. I do not hold every ones views to be of equal quality.

Similarly, I studied chemistry in school but I did not come up with science's chemical knowledge on my own. I respect the masters of chemistry that came before me.

suncowiam

I did not come up with my beliefs on my own. My beliefs come from the spiritual masters and advanced souls that I have come to respect from my fair consideration as being YES, better than the common man's understanding. I do not hold every ones views to be of equal quality.

Similarly, I studied chemistry in school but I did not come up with science's chemical knowledge on my own. I respect the masters of chemistry that came before me.

Well, that's fine.

One is observable from various perspectives and the other, not so much. But you're welcome to believe in what you want.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
atheists deny a creator god but they don't deny their own being. why and how do we exist then, if not for a creating power? so atheists believe that only themselves exist, and the creation power is imaginary. atheism is totally wrong. they deny the creator god, and they think that only their own temporary being exists. how atheism has followers is strange.

Which creator God should I accept? Should I go with a mainstream religion, or something more esoteric?

How about a go with a purple whoopee cushion which lives at the center of the universe who created the universe when his sphincter muscle collapsed releasing all of the matter necessary to create the universe?

How about the great yellow cumquat who's outer skin deteriorated releasing into space all of it seeds which became the planets and stars of the universe?

I can make up whatever story about the creation of the universe that I wish. Why would you deny any story about the creation of the universe? Is there a specific story about the creation of the universe that you feel everyone should accept? Why? What evidence can you offer that would compel someone to accept one creation over the other?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in time. The unobservable stuff we're made from might be called "God" but doesn't always just love.

Also, there are 6% atheists in the U.S. and 10% in the world. This is not including the agnostics and non-religious. It is very quickly growing.

I think consciousness remains a mystery to many people but jumping to the conclusion that it means there was a creator God is not necessary for many and sometimes just as problematic.

If you are unsure in your feelings that you don't like atheists, studies have shown that people naturally dislike atheists.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
On second thought, that "God" might be all-loving.

Wow! In the last 12 years I've believed in God for like 6 days but now I might believe for awhile.

We'll see how it goes, but I still believe in Extra-terrestrial creation and real UFOs.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Well I found out I can still believe in Raelism anyway, so I believe in God but I think most people have the wrong concept of It/Him/Her.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I do or did believe in God and an all-loving one.
I don't believe we can become perfect.
I don't believe in absolute heaven or hell.
I don't believe we can observe God directly.

However that God I believed in must not be for a reason that is copyritten.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member
i will give you the definition of god. god is an eternal, unchange, logical being that cause nature to exist. nature is ephemeral, it changes, and it's laws are god-sent.
I think that the removal from all temporal dimensions is problematic. This happens with the notion of an unchanging entity. The moment one assumes unchanging they are left with an entity that cannot interact with our universe. While that does not necessarily refute all gods, it does refute many, including the Abrahamic god, the hindu gods, so why single out atheists. Why not bring in Christians, Muslims, Jews, and Hindus as well? All of these groups have beliefs which contradict your conception of a god. Therefore all of these groups believe they exist bit believe your specific god which you claim necessary is non existent.

I can think of several possibilities:

1) Unchangeable is not a necessary characteristic of your god which you believe is necessary for our existence.

2) You just have a bone to pick with atheists that is unrelated to this argument.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
WHO created earth? who created gravity? who created the sun? and the list goes forever..... did earth create itself????

No one.

Things dont create other things. We use preexisting things to make other things already existant without a human label. Once we label it it becomes something new to Us.

However, logically, nothing cannot create something without something else presending. Everything changes.

Yes. The earth "created" itself. Gasses, heat, chemicals, gravity, etc shifted, formed, and molded what we now call earth. Millions of years or so probably no more earth. Changes to something else. Splits apart, expodes, twirls, etc.

No one created gravity. Space doesnt even have gravity. Planets do-not just earth. Has more to do with the moon than god.

Sun is just a ball of gass. There are many balls of gasses. It shifted, formed, condense to what we now know and label as the sun.

Nothing was created.

If there is a force, it would be energy. Essense sounds new age.

Here is the definition of ethereal

light, airy, or tenuous: an ethereal world created through the poetic imagination. 2. extremely delicate or refined: ethereal beauty.

Is this god?

Last edited:

Derek500

Wish I could change this to AUD
You are anti-God. I'm a Christian who doesn't believe in time, distance or displacement.

syo

@syo

Whats a force, essense, and ethereal?
Essence is what there is. everything we see or we don't ''see'' has essence. essence is what there is and essence is god. we are part of god so we also have essence but our essence is different than god's. god is ethereal essence

ethereal is an adjective about the essence of gods. the essence of gods is different than us, it is ethereal, which means of not mortal men, that's how i understand it. the ethereal essence of god has no ''face'', which means we can't see it or measure it. the ethereal essence is the logic behind the universe, and it connects everything inside the universe. that's why everything in the universe has it's place.