• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do atheists actually exist?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Actually I am kidding. How would you feel if people were discussing whether you existed, then whether you knew any languages?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Lol, I didn't think of it that way. It is kind of funny. Your proof that Atheists exist.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Or something.

Or maybe I am afraid of... ceasing to be if you don't accept my existence?

Or something? Else? :p

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jews are an ethnic group. It means that they descend from Hebrew ancestors.

No, I am talking about Judaism, the Religion. Atheistic Jews are still considered to be practicing Judaism, I've already verified this.

p.s. again, there are other examples as well.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
*rings* an atheist bell.

If you can hear it, then you kill a thousand puppies beyond any/all reason.

*ding*

*ding* *ding*

Funny how "believers" think they hear that bell first and foremost...

..before they get their guns at the ready of course.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
It means atheism is also associated with agnosticism, loosely expressed as the belief that we can't know about god/gods.

Shouldn't be. The meanings should be, belief, and claim of knowledge, otherwise it's extremely confusing.
For instance, when an agnostic claims agnostic, we assume that she/he is open to the possibility of Deity, when an atheist claims atheism, we assume she/he means a definite statement to dis-belief in Deity i.e. 'there is no deity/deities. That way it's simple, otherwise, vague.