• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do the Abrahamic god need/want/demand worship from humans?

Select which of these are true:

• God wants to be worshippped by everyone.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • God needs to be worshipped by everyone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God demands to be worshipped by everyone.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • God would only accept willing worshippers.

• God don't anything (worship or belief) from humans.

• God don't exist. (To keep the atheists happy :))

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other.... (explain)

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

BruceDLimber

Except:

1) acceptance of what He has revealed to us via His Divine Messengers (faith)

and

2) obedience to His commands (works)

NO.

Once again, He needs nothing whatever from us (kindly note the word "need"; I refer you to any standard dictionary for its meaning)!

Whether we do these or not affects Him not in the least!

End of story, and Q. E. D.

Peace,

Bruce

DavyCrocket2003

And if was perfectly happy or content not to worship god, or that I do worship god(s), but not him (following another religion)?

If I did the later, I would have already broken 2 of 10 commandments. Will he destroy my peace and happiness because I worship others?

You have to understand, the children of Israel had actually heard God's voice and seen his power. He expected them to follow his commandments because they knew him and knew of his existence. I don't know if the same thing applies to you. I believe that God would expect you to do the best with what you have. If that ever lead you to accept his Gospel and covenant to follow his commandments, that would be a whole different thing. We are judged by how much light we have. Kind of like the parable of the talents. What matters is what we do with what we have, not how much we have.

Alla Prima

What .lava said was that the individual chooses to give the money to the charity, or charities, of their choice. You would have to ask each individual where the zakat money goes. Duh.

I see so no one knows where the money generally, or specifically, goes not even lava. Gee, that's convenient isn't it. For all we know it goes to terrorist organizations. Lava avoided answering my query.

Alla Prima

NO.

Once again, He needs nothing whatever from us (kindly note the word "need"; I refer you to any standard dictionary for its meaning)!

Whether we do these or not affects Him not in the least!

End of story, and Q. E. D.

Peace,

Bruce

Doesn't affect him? So you're saying 'God' doesn't care if we go to Hell or not? That's a new one on me.

.lava

Veteran Member
I see so no one knows where the money generally, or specifically, goes not even lava. Gee, that's convenient isn't it. For all we know it goes to terrorist organizations. Lava avoided answering my query.

WHAT?! how dare you say such a thing? you are crossing the line Alla Prima. seriously. this is a terrifying slander. so all the Muslims have connections with terrorists organizations?! over a billion people, even my father and mother?! who do you think you are? this is unacceptable. you have shown your real face again. all those words you say you have no problem with Muslims etc ARE LIES. Gosh...i really had enough of your hostility.

Alla Prima

WHAT?! how dare you say such a thing? you are crossing the line Alla Prima. seriously. this is a terrifying slander. so all the Muslims have connections with terrorists organizations?! over a billion people, even my father and mother?! who do you think you are? this is unacceptable. you have shown your real face again. all those words you say you have no problem with Muslims etc ARE LIES. Gosh...i really had enough of your hostility.

That's not what I said. Stop making things up! You continually MISREPRESENT what I say. I'm getting tired of it!

And btw according to my research SOME (not ALL) of the Zakat money does indeed go to terrorist groups. This is a fact. If you care to see the findings I'll post it.

Alla Prima

You know this kind of put on victimization is nothing more than an attempt to stop debate and censor opinion. I see it a lot with Muslims and almost never from other religious members.

The sad thing is it's been working. Hopefully we'll wise up to it. Hopefully.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
You know this kind of put on victimization is nothing more than an attempt to stop debate and censor opinion. I see it a lot with Muslims and almost never from other religious members.

The sad thing is it's been working. Hopefully we'll wise up to it. Hopefully.

until now i always let go and try to leave you alone. not this time Alla Prima. your ways and your lies do not work properly because they are poor. you say our zakat goes to terrorist organization. your "victimization" trick won't work this time. you slander every single Muslim.

i do not make things up. if you say zakat goes to terrorists then my conclusion is to be made by anyone on Earth. because we all give our zakat to poor people not to terorrist to buy guns. yet you dare to say it goes to terrorist organizations. on the other hand you say Muslims have no connections with thse organizations. you make no sense when you try to cover up your hostility and hatred.

.lava

Veteran Member
That's not what I said. Stop making things up! You continually MISREPRESENT what I say. I'm getting tired of it!

really? well i am so happy about it.

And btw according to my research SOME (not ALL) of the Zakat money does indeed go to terrorist groups. This is a fact. If you care to see the findings I'll post it.

research??? research?? that thing that you do to collect all the negative sayings about Muslims and Islam right? thing that you do to look for and find all the slanders that's made to make sure you and others like you could manipulate societies to stand against Islamic world.

Alla Prima

until now i always let go and try to leave you alone. not this time Alla Prima. your ways and your lies do not work properly because they are poor. you say our zakat goes to terrorist organization. your "victimization" trick won't work this time. you slander every single Muslim.

I have done no such thing. Prove your accusation.

i do not make things up. if you say zakat goes to terrorists then my conclusion is to be made by anyone on Earth. because we all give our zakat to poor people not to terorrist to buy guns. yet you dare to say it goes to terrorist organizations.

I say no such thing. I say the findings show that SOME of the donations go terrorist organizations.

on the other hand you say Muslims have no connections with thse organizations. you make no sense when you try to cover up your hostility and hatred.

Another false accusation. I have said no such thing. Again prove it!

You should stop making these false accusations.

Alla Prima

research??? research?? that thing that you do to collect all the negative sayings about Muslims and Islam right? thing that you do to look for and find all the slanders that's made to make sure you and others like you could manipulate societies to stand against Islamic world.

Yes research. You should try it sometime. ;)

And you're free to disagree with the findings all you like. Or if you don't like reading my comments simply use the 'ignore' button. That's what it's there for.

.lava

Veteran Member
I have done no such thing. Prove your accusation.

I say no such thing. I say the findings show that SOME of the donations go terrorist organizations.

Another false accusation. I have said no such thing. Again prove it!

You should stop making these false accusations.

it does not work.

.lava

Veteran Member

you know nothing but spreading hatred and speaking of venom.

Alla Prima

you know nothing but spreading hatred and speaking of venom.

With all due respect to you personally I don't think your English skills are good enough to criticize my comments. Either that or you're just playing the victim card to censor me because you hate Islam being examined critically.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
It's not hatred if it's true.

But we're seriously off topic so let's drop it or open another thread on the Zakat.

you are full of hatred. no doubt about that. you accused me for avoiding the truth. you accused Muslims helping terrorist organizations. now you pretend caring for being off topic?? you have only one topic wherever you post. it is all about how evil we are and how evil Islam is according to you.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
With all due respect to you personally I don't think your English skills are good enough to criticize my comments. Either that or you're just playing the victim card to censor me because you hate Islam being examined critically.

Are you seriously claiming that making allegations about Islamic charity is "critically examining" Islam? :biglaugh:

Alla Prima

you are full of hatred.

Nope

no doubt about that.

In your mind I'm sure.

you accused me for avoiding the truth.

Geez lady. Are you going to get anything I say right? I said you didn't answer my question.

you accused Muslims helping terrorist organizations.

I said my research showed that some of the Kakat money goes to terrorist organizations.

now you pretend caring for being off topic??

I wasn't pretending.

you have only one topic wherever you post. it is all about how evil we are and how evil Islam is according to you.

Actually I don't believe I've ever mentioned Islam being evil in this forum. You're doing your best to demonize me by saying false things about me and changing what I say. You refuse to substantiate these false claims. I'm sure some here will buy it. I don't of course. Again prove your false claims or stop making them.

Never mind. Let's just get back on topic.

Last edited: