• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do the Abrahamic god need/want/demand worship from humans?

Select which of these are true:

• God wants to be worshippped by everyone.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • God needs to be worshipped by everyone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God demands to be worshipped by everyone.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • God would only accept willing worshippers.

• God don't anything (worship or belief) from humans.

• God don't exist. (To keep the atheists happy :))

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other.... (explain)

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

AlsoAnima

Friend
God wishes humans to have a personal relationship with God through God's manifestations in the material world so that they can better themselves for their final return, in preparation for understanding the complexity of God's majesty.

*Notice the lack of gender pronouns.

Alla Prima

God wishes humans to have a personal relationship with God through God's manifestations in the material world so that they can better themselves for their final return, in preparation for understanding the complexity of God's majesty.

*Notice the lack of gender pronouns.

You know this really isn't far from the Buddhist idea and method of gradually mixing our minds with Emptiness to achieve enlightenment.

AlsoAnima

Friend
You know this really isn't far from the Buddhist idea and method of gradually mixing our minds with Emptiness to achieve enlightenment.
I believe that there is at least a seed of truth in all religions. Therefore I am not suprised by the similairity.

.lava

Veteran Member
I said my research showed that some of the Kakat money goes to terrorist organizations.

(((I see so no one knows where the money generally, or specifically, goes not even lava. Gee, that's convenient isn't it. For all we know it goes to terrorist organizations. Lava avoided answering my query.)))

of course with money every single organization keeps working but saying it is zakat money is a slander. because ordinary Muslim people give zakat. you are a liar Alla Prima.

AlsoAnima

Friend
.lava
Alla Prima

Please stop arguing with eachother, your arguements melt down to a dislike of the other that is easily recognizable to outsiders. If needed use the ignore button.

I don't want to take sides, I just want to stop unconstructive conflict, and this certainly is.

e-hugs to the both of you.

Alla Prima

.lava
Alla Prima

Please stop arguing with eachother, your arguements melt down to a dislike of the other that is easily recognizable to outsiders. If needed use the ignore button.

I don't want to take sides, I just want to stop unconstructive conflict, and this certainly is.

e-hugs to the both of you.

Agreed. I'll use the ignore. Apologies to all.

Alla Prima

Ignoring the definition of hell for the nonce, kindly show me where I said any such thing!

Bruce

You set out 'God's' two priorities. I'm assuming that to ignore them means (let's leave out Hell for the time being) deep doo doo for us humans. You said 'God' isn't affected by whether or not we do these two things which leaves the conclusion that 'God' doesn't care if we're in deep doo doo. I'm only going by what you said.