• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a tattoo?

kadzbiz

I designed my own tattoo. It is based on the star signs of me and my wife. I'm the crab and it shows that I've caught her. It's over my heart. I've thought about adding smaller ones of my kids that would follow the line of a tanktop, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd like a couple more on my arms, but they're not on the money priority list.

Attachments

• My tattoo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 625

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I have a complete back piece of Crazy horse. If you have seen the monument being built that will rival Mount Rushmore, that is exactly what I have.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've got a Celtic Cross on my right arm/shoulder. It was the same tattoo my cousin Jesse had on his right arm/shoulder.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
So far, this is the only one I have, it's on my upper left arm. I have more planned :)

Attachments

• My Tattoo 4-11-2006 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 540

standing_alone

I only have one tattoo at the moment (but plan on getting more when I've got the spare cash) and it is on my upper right arm and is of the first several measures from the cello part of Beethoven's Seventh Symphony, the Second Movement.

tattooxxx.jpg

kadzbiz

I only have one tattoo at the moment ..... and it is on my upper right arm and is of the first several measures from the cello part of Beethoven's Seventh Symphony, the Second Movement.

Well that's a novel idea. Very cool.

I'm boring. I've only got a rose on my left ankle. It's pretty, though. Peace, Mystic

The only boring tattoo is one that actually says "boring". As long as you're happy.

So far, this is the only one I have, it's on my upper left arm. I have more planned

That's nice. I like the colours.

Aqualung

Tasty
I wish I had a tatoo. My dad has a tatoo of horus with his wings extended, and my mom has one of horus perched someplace, so I might want to get one of Anubis (since I love jackals) to fit in with this new family tradition. I'm still deciding what I should get, though.

FYI: My dad also has a tatoo of this weird angel, and my mom has a polar scape across her chest with a volcano, and the volcano explodes across her shoulder, and the peices of work form a giraffe, and so she has a savana scene across her back. Then she has a snake and a cheetah on her ankle and a hand with labyrinth in it on her side. My dad drew all the tatoos in the family.

kadzbiz

.....FYI: My dad also has a tatoo of this weird angel, and my mom has a polar scape across her chest with a volcano, and the volcano explodes across her shoulder, and the peices of work form a giraffe, and so she has a savana scene across her back. Then she has a snake and a cheetah on her ankle and a hand with labyrinth in it on her side. My dad drew all the tatoos in the family.

Wow, sounds awesome. Do they have any pictures that they'd be happy for you to post?

Zephyr

Moved on
I am currently tattooless, but hopefully that will change some time soonish. Possibly an Aegishjalmur or an Othala Rune.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I have three and my pictures of them really suck. (Pardon my freckles and blotches.)

This here, is a sun that I have on my back. His name is Doyle.

This is a sun, located on my left ankle.

And last but not least...the most visible of the three...my three leaf clover. This little dude is on my upper chest.

Trollin_for_Fun

I have a tattoo on each arm. Both of them are Celtic designs. I intend to add to them when I get the hang of photoshop and create my own design.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I have 6 right now. I hope to get a 7th soon.
My tats are as follows:

1. Great Serpent wound around a sword and rose, shaded. It is over the scar I have on my hip from surgery
2. A simple rose on my shoulder blade
3. Theban writing above the rose on my shoulder blade
4. Eye of Horus with the sign of Ares as the pubil, it is crying... Opposite shoulder blade
5. Yantras of the interaction of Heaven and Earth, center of my back
6. Sacred fire with the sign of that which guides me and that which makes life my own, bottom of the neck or upper part of the center of the back

For my 7th I plan on a rod of Asklepios with inverted serpents piecing the Cathar Cross..... (to make an anchor of sorts and turn the overall picture of my back into a cross centered around the Cathar Cross and my Yantras)

thewanderer

Ancilla Deae et Dei
Man, all you people with tatoos are really brave. :bow: I always wanted a tatoo, but I basically terrified of needles and pain. So unless i was knocked out I'm not sure I'd be able to do one. But if I did, I would have a dragon curled around a sword on my back. :rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have a few planed out.
One Disturbed tattoo for each of there studio albums. They have three so far.
An elemental pentagram that has the Moon for the circle.
A few dragons.
Reiki Symbols.

If you have seen the monument being built that will rival Mount Rushmore, that is exactly what I have.
Is your tattoo based on the concept design, or what has been completed?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Is your tattoo based on the concept design, or what has been completed?

Based on the concept design. Crazy horse in full head dress riding a horse that is rearing up because of a snake in his path coiled up ready to strike. He has a 50 caliber buffalo rifle as well.