• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a tattoo?

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
I have this on the back of my neck/shoulders:

craigybabes2004_19157697.jpg

And the wings on this phoenix will surround it later this year:

phoenixbw.jpg

kadzbiz

I have this on the back of my neck/shoulders: And the wings on this phoenix will surround it later this year:

I like the ying/yang symbolism.

Love to provide some, but as I don't have a digital camera anymore and I haven't any regular pics of them, you just may have to imagine for now

Gees, I've got a pretty wild imagination Draka. Hope they live up to it. :)

Lemon

The shy lurker
I got my first tattoo in February. It's the roman numeral two, symbolizing that I'm a Gemini, and also my bipolar disorder. On one side is a gray flower (for depression) and on the other side is an orange flower (happiness). Going around the tattoo (which is on my wrist) is a simple swirl "bracelet" type design.

But, I'm still a little unhappy with the tattoo. The flowers aren't shaded very well and a few lines are shaky, but I'll be fixing those problems sometime this summer.

kadzbiz

Yeah, I think I get my masochism from her.

Reminds me of a joke:

A masochist gets to talking to a sadist in club one night and the sadist says "I've got a huge leather whip at home if you'd like to come around for some fun?" The masochist is so excited he can't wait to get there. Once at his house, the sadist says, "Just wait in that chair there and I'll go get the whip." The masochist is nearly peeing his pants waiting in excitement for the whipping. After several long moments go by, the sadist returns to the room where the masochist is seated displaying unbridled eagerness. The masochist sees the sadist has his hands behind his back and almost falling off his seat asks, "So have you got the whip?" And the sadist, showing his empty hands says with a wry smile, "No."

mrsk

I have a bear holding a rose, looking up at it on my ankle. I also have one down and slightly in from my hip bone of a heart with a rose going through it. There are drops of blood falling from the stem of the rose and a crown hanging from the top of the heart and rose.
When I got my first one the care instructions said "Welcome to your new addiction" Sooo true!

Aqualung

Tasty
Reminds me of a joke:

A masochist gets to talking to a sadist in club one night and the sadist says "I've got a huge leather whip at home if you'd like to come around for some fun?" The masochist is so excited he can't wait to get there. Once at his house, the sadist says, "Just wait in that chair there and I'll go get the whip." The masochist is nearly peeing his pants waiting in excitement for the whipping. After several long moments go by, the sadist returns to the room where the masochist is seated displaying unbridled eagerness. The masochist sees the sadist has his hands behind his back and almost falling off his seat asks, "So have you got the whip?" And the sadist, showing his empty hands says with a wry smile, "No."

That made me rofl.

Master Vigil

I have one, it says "Tang Soo Do Chung Shin (Tang Soo Do [the martial art that I teach] Spirit)" in Korean down the middle of my back between my shoulder blades.

here it is...

tatoo1.jpg

kadzbiz

I have one, it says "Tang Soo Do Chung Shin (Tang Soo Do [the martial art that I teach] Spirit)" in Korean down the middle of my back between my shoulder blades. here it is...

That is awesome. I'd love to get something like that.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

I love the art, everyone. :)

However, it's not for me personally. Twenty years from now, I might not want something on there that I just might at present. I don't want to pay for a design that will never come off unless I pay for an extremely painful procedure to do so.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I don't have any tattoos yet. I'm thinking of going to get one with in the next month or so. My sisters getting one for her birth day, my mom and I are also going to go, and thought that might be a good time to get it. The full thing is going to be the Yin symbol and my Left wrist and the Yang symbol on my Right wrist.

wonderingsoul

I would love to get a tattoo I have ideas but I need the money first and I need to feel like the time is right. I won't ever do it out of spontaneous, but I love looking at other people's tattoo:D

Nanda

Polyanna
I have a few...

yinyang.jpg

gemini.jpg

"Nanda" in Japanese
__Na_n_da___.jpg

The blade and the chalice. (Also, a rune for fertility.)
bladeandchalice.jpg

I'm getting two more this Sunday: Nanda in chinese on the opposite wrist, and above the Nanda in Japanese, on the lower part of my hand, a fly; for my closest friend, the fly symbolizes ephemeral life, and I'm getting one that he drew, to remind me of our friendship, and my own mortality.

kadzbiz

I would love to get a tattoo I have ideas but I need the money first and I need to feel like the time is right. I won't ever do it out of spontaneous, but I love looking at other people's tattoo:D

Money, always the problem.

I have a few.......I'm getting two more this Sunday: Nanda in chinese on the opposite wrist, and above the Nanda in Japanese, on the lower part of my hand, a fly; for my closest friend, the fly symbolizes ephemeral life, and I'm getting one that he drew, to remind me of our friendship, and my own mortality.

Nice ones Nanda.