• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Judge People For Who They Are or For What They Believe?

crisie

i dont think i judge people on meeting them or their beliefs,it makes life interesting to meet all kinds of people who have different approaches to life,x

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
My questions of the day. :)

Do you judge people by who they are? Do you sometimes judge them by their beliefs or lack of beliefs? Do you automatically decide what a person is like just because of their faith or lack of faith? Do you judge them by various different things, such as ethnic group, political party, age, etc?

Do you expect people to act a certain way before you get to know or even meet them when you hear that they follow or are any of the above?

Any discussion is welcome. And keep the jokes to a minimum, please. ;)

I rarely judge people by origin or ethnicity, but I definitely judge them by their goals and beliefs, including the political and religious ones.

There are a few faiths that have a fairly reliable believer profile. But it is always a risky choice to base judgement on. Actually interacting with people is necessary.

And sure, age plays a role as well.

idontseehim

I judge people after a series of interactions. Not after one event or because of one belief. I always give people a second and third try.
We are all the same we may think differently and act differently but we have all of the same components such as blood brain heart lungs we are mammals it is what it is our cultures have influenced what ever the **** is going on right now if your white and live in a trailer park and want to be white trash that's a personnel choice if your black and live in the ghetto and want to gangbang that's your choice because if you look hard enough there's a black kid that wants to be kid rock and a white kid that wants to be jay z my personal opinion racial profiling should be praized

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't know what someone believes until I know them .And know them very well.Unless they carry a "title" and they are a stereotypical( of the title) sheep I have no idea who they are until I get to know them.

Did I say know them enough times? I don't buy into titles.