• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like Tattoo's On Women?

Bangbang

No way! I like their natural beauty. Lipstick and some light makeup ....ok......... but Tats? Ughhhhh!:mad:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
because i see the body as only being a host for the soul, i see no problem with decorating the body with tattoo's

Bangbang

The Black Whirlwind said:
No, i dont. I dont like anything unnatural on women. that includes makeup.
I almost married a Finnish woman. She was a natural beauty. No makeup needed.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Aqualung said:
I don't mind tattoos, but women with tattoos tend to be skanky anyway.
one of my best female friends is tall, elegant and beautiful, with several very artistic tattoo's, nothing skanky about her :tsk:

Aqualung

Tasty
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Gee, thanks AL....I appreciate the character reference.:sarcastic
I said "tend" for a reason. My mom has tattoos, and she's pretty far from skanky. But you and her and Mike's friend seem to be in the minority. I was just expressing an observation that I have made. Am I not allowed to do that anymore?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Perhaps, AL, it would have been more accurate for you to say that "of the women with tattoos that I have known, most tend to be skanky". Less offensive to the women on this forum who have tattoos as well. ;)

I personally like tattoos on women, if they're tastefully done/placed, and they suit the person they are on. A girl at work just got this cute little star on the top of her foot (she's far from skanky, btw)...it looks good, and it suits her and her personality. But then the other day this customer came in, and she had several on her back/shoulders that looked pretty crappy and didn't really do anything for her appearance-wise (I won't call her skanky though, because I don't know her).

I'm actually seriously considering getting a tattoo myself...I've even narrowed it down to a specific one. :p

Mike182

Flaming Queer
my appologies aqua, i assumed you were saying all women with tattoo's are skanky, and i was wrong :(

Bangbang

Quoth_The _Raven said:
I don't associate Tats with skanky but I don't like them on women. I have 4 tattoos of animals.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
lol don't worry L_L, I think tatoos are... ... .. .... interesting :)! I'm getting a dark rainbow on my back soon.

I like tatoos of elves or scripts from ancient languages on women.

Not a huge fan of makeup, I'd rather talk to you than a mask. But I can understand why women wear it. It's expected of them in this age.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
The Black Whirlwind said:
No, i dont. I dont like anything unnatural on women. that includes makeup.
I'm not a fan of makeup myself...even though I do use it on 'special' occasions. It's like putting on a false mask to the world. At least a tattoo doesn't do that. :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
I don't like them, because I see the body as a temple, but that doesn't mean I have anything against people who have them. Have as many as you want.

Sometimes they look good, sometimes they don't, I just don't like tattoo's on people, period. Just a religious thing.

Aqualung

Tasty
Bastet said:
Perhaps, AL, it would have been more accurate for you to say that "of the women with tattoos that I have known, most tend to be skanky". Less offensive to the women on this forum who have tattoos as well. ;)

Maybe I should PM with all my posts before I post them, just to make sure there isn't a slightly more wordy way to say it. :D

Mike said:
my appologies aqua, i assumed you were saying all women with tattoo's are skanky, and i was wrong
I accept your appology. :D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Aqualung said:
[/color]
Maybe I should PM with all my posts before I post them, just to make sure there isn't a slightly more wordy way to say it. :D
Well, silly me for thinking you had the sensibilities to actually care about whether or not you offend people you talk to here on a daily basis (and appear to like/get along with). My mistake. :D By all means, have at it.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Bangbang said:
I need to get me an artist to make some Flash for me. I want a tat of Popeye strangling Olive.
That's funny. :p

BTW, that's a nice little double-standard you've got going there, Bangbang.

Aqualung

Tasty
Bastet said:
Well, silly me for thinking you had the sensibilities to actually care about whether or not you offend people you talk to here on a daily basis (and appear to like/get along with). My mistake. :D By all means, have at it.
If they're going to get offended because I said "I tend to think women look skanky with tattoos" instead of adding a reduncy, then they'll probably get offended with the redundancy as well.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Well looks like we maybe skanky together girl :mad: While im here just twist the knife in my back a little more... sadly at the moment it really isnt hurting to much :D
Seems women like me like pain anyway :D