• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like Tattoo's On Women?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Evenstar said:
Why is it that women with tattoos get judged and called names?
Please refer to Bastet's noting of the 'double-standard'.

So, yes, I like my wimmen-folk tattooed, barefoot and with my dinner on the table!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Evenstar said:
Why is it that women with tattoos get judged and called names? Were women with tattoos don't judge and call women names that don't have tattoos? :confused:
Well, it's obviously because women with tattoos are much less judgmental than women without them. Jeesh! What can we all think of to argue about next? :rolleyes:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
Please refer to Bastet's noting of the 'double-standard'.

So, yes, I like my wimmen-folk tattooed, barefoot and with my dinner on the table!
Elves?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Maize said:

Is that an invitation?
More of a general statement, but I'll let it be whatever anyone thinks it is! :flirt:

And no one wants to see my Elvis impression. It is just as bad as it sounds!

cardero

Citizen Mod
It depends on three things: (this goes for either male or female)

• The form of the “canvas”.
  • The design.
  • Where it is positioned.

Ody

I find its as desecrating the body, but that is religious influenced beliefs

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Never been a problem for me... mind you they were very very rare on a girls in the 50's and 60's
and since then I have had no reason to look.
But I would be surprised if boys or girls with tattoos had any more trouble finding partners than the non tattoo variety.
I don't suppose God will make you leave them behind either.
If they were banned I am sure we would have been told about it.

Terry___________________
Blessed are the poor in spirit, the kingdom of heaven is theirs.

Zephyr

Moved on
Although I dislike makeup (for the most part), I think tats are awesome. Mind you, this is coming from a 16 year old metalhead here.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Personally , I'm not a big fav of tats . On men or women . However , if the tat has meaning ... Having said that , I have seem some tats that are very cool and look good , but for the most part , I think a person is better off without them . But that is only my personal opinion . :)

I also don't much care for pierced ears { again , men or women } .. or any body part for that matter . But again , that is only me . And I don't think that I am judgemental about it , afterall , there aren't many women around these parts who don't have pierced ears . :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
I think I've already said this. I don't particulary like them, but I have nothing against people who have them.

I want to get one(just sort of the rebel in me), but I am never going to.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
beckysoup61 said:
I think I've already said this. I don't particulary like them, but I have nothing against people who have them.

I want to get one(just sort of the rebel in me), but I am never going to.
I hate tattoos on men and I hate them more on women. I hate big ones, little ones, pretty ones, ugly ones. You name it, when it comes to tattoos, I hate it.

I do not hate people who have tattoos. There is a difference.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
traditionally many Native women got tattoos... I find a lot of the womens facial tattoos to be very beautiful. Who knows someday I may eaven get one. :cool:

wa:do

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
painted wolf said:
traditionally many Native women got tattoos... I find a lot of the womens facial tattoos to be very beautiful. Who knows someday I may eaven get one. :cool:

I totally agree! :D

Crystallas

I dont like them on anyone. I wont go out with a woman that has one, let alone ask her to dance.
Historically used as a marking durring wars, in which many of my immidiate bloodline was murdered because of. So to my standards, I have 0 support for it. But Im not going to discriminate against anyone who has one. I just would never ask a girl out with one.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Crystallas said:
But Im not going to discriminate against anyone who has one. I just would never ask a girl out with one.
So you don't discriminate against people with tats, until the point where you start discriminating?
Tell me, does your usual pickup line involve asking a girl if she has any tatoos? If not, how would you necessarily know?

Crystallas

Simple, I dont ask girls out that Im not friends with allready. If I date, its to meet that one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. So I'm going to be particular. I dont see why not either, people of the opposite sex are a dime-a-dozen. You can be extremely picky, and still come out with prospectives.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
historically they are also a sign of religious devotion, cultural identity and beautification.
Far more often used for good then they have been used for evil purposes.