• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you support marriage rights for homosexuals?

Do you support marriage rights for homosexuals?

• Yes

Votes: 99 83.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • I don't know/Other

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters

waitasec

Veteran Member
I remember the Bible saying some stuff about the Golden Rule, too. Would you want people telling you that you can't marry the person you love?

7 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

it's very telling when one pussyfoots around a direct question.

idea

Question Everything
I support rights for homosexuals, but I won't call it marriage, it's a different kind of union, and should be called by a different name.

Me Myself

Back to my username
if being straight and homosexual is not a choice, then what determines you to be heterosexual or homosexual?

If you are a man, what determines if you are hetero or homo is what makes you have an erection.

If you are a women what determines what makes you hetero or homo is what makes your nipples hard and your vagina wet.

waitasec

Veteran Member
I support rights for homosexuals, but I won't call it marriage, it's a different kind of union, and should be called by a different name.

how different is it really?
there's attraction
common interest
friendship
commitment

:shrug:

Me Myself

Back to my username
how different is it really?
there's attraction
common interest
friendship
commitment

:shrug:

Why do women must forget sex u.u

This is exactly why marraige is a bad idea! If only, homosexual marraige might cut down the homosexual sexualities! (at least among lsbians :p)

waitasec

Veteran Member
Why do women must forget sex u.u

This is exactly why marraige is a bad idea! If only, homosexual marraige might cut down the homosexual sexualities! (at least among lsbians :p)

i didn't forget sex...
i mentioned attraction...sex was implied...
:p
btw, do you know where the largest G spot for a woman is?

her brain...

Draka

Wonder Woman
then let their voices be heard!!!
:D

Well, they are being heard here according to this poll. Unless one erroneously thinks that every person who voted in support of same sex marriage is an atheist. :p Which would make just a few people here "religious". Don't quite think that's the case. ;)

In the public and the media the view might be different simply because of the "squeaky wheel". Like that damn shopping cart you always seem to get. 3 wheels, the majority, are just fine, but all you can hear is that one damn squeaky wheel which seems to echo down the aisles. You seem to forget that there even are other wheels. :p

waitasec

Veteran Member
Well, they are being heard here according to this poll. Unless one erroneously thinks that every person who voted in support of same sex marriage is an atheist. :p Which would make just a few people here "religious". Don't quite think that's the case. ;)

In the public and the media the view might be different simply because of the "squeaky wheel". Like that damn shopping cart you always seem to get. 3 wheels, the majority, are just fine, but all you can hear is that one damn squeaky wheel which seems to echo down the aisles. You seem to forget that there even are other wheels. :p
well said :)
:clap :bow:

but i find myself taking the pessimistic approach...
don't know why :shrug: