• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does everyone have an alter ego?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is interesting is that some egos operate on the extreme ends of a spectum. Does anyone know what I mean?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That is where books come from. No?

Idiot (Vinayaka) thinks he can write. But Feather and me try to convince him otherwise. Feather's my brother. Our last name is Imaginary. I have no idea why You (Vinayaka, but we call him You) thinks we're nicer than the Real brothers. Maybe it's because we give him less flack and listen to his problems.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is shaking my belly. Yes, I am fat.* I should lose weight. But I love to eat so much.

*fat enough for a shaking

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Idiot (Vinayaka) thinks he can write. But Feather and me try to convince him otherwise. Feather's my brother. Our last name is Imaginary. I have no idea why You (Vinayaka, but we call him You) thinks we're nicer than the Real brothers. Maybe it's because we give him less flack and listen to his problems.

That is really amazing. Please, someone else subtract what is in parentheses* and it does change, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?

*both of my egos check spelling. Something we have in common. Just saying for god's sake. Jesus

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That is really amazing. Please, someone else subtract what is in parentheses* and it does change, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?

*both of my egos check spelling. Something we have in common. Just saying for god's sake. Jesus

You sound angry. My friend You gets angry sometimes. Not at me, but at Feather. Feather gets on You's nerves for being stupid. He asks You dumb questions. I could care less about spelling. We have no written language on our side, but it is one huge family. Many migrate south in winter, but I sure hope the Secret doesn't get out by me doing this.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
You sound angry. My friend You gets angry sometimes. Not at me, but at Feather. Feather gets on You's nerves for being stupid. He asks You dumb questions. I could care less about spelling. We have no written language on our side, but it is one huge family. Many migrate south in winter, but I sure hope the Secret doesn't get out by me doing this.

Feather thinks he should get a turn, but I won't let him. :p at Feather. You is scared about the Secret.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We haven't written any yet. One of us thinks it's against someone's law. Haha Do I care? It's somewhat of a road block.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
NOT-SURE-IF-SRS.jpg

But I'll take a stab...

Yes, I have an alter-ego, one I'm not proud of.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
LOL. Tell me please. What is the title of the books you have written?

I don't write them. You does. His stories about me and Feather are being written. I think he has about 5 of them done. I keep asking him if we can have a family reunion some day so we can reminisce but the old place isn't there any more. So we'd have to find a new place to meet. I imagine he's changed in 40 years or so. I'm older too. I doubt he'd recognise me. Besides him, this might be the first time I've talked to a Real. We don't usually cross over like this. Generally we stick to our own kind. It's safer that way.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Everytime someone asks something like this I remember my ex called me "Freakazoid" and I miss having that kind of relationship with someone. :(

It was fun because she never knew when I was joking or not when I said "I am going to do *crazy thing* right now" and she'd go "No! Dont you dare!"

I remember when we were at a kind of free fair and she saw a woman with eyes of desire. Not what you think, she said" Oh gawd those shoes are gorgeous, I want to have those shoes! Why does that woman has my shoes? Go get me thise shoes" she'd immidiately strongly take my arm and physically sit me back where I was at while saying "No! Stay HERE," :D

It was fun to mess with her though in a way. Then again, I was extremely capable of indeed going towards that woman and tlel her "excuse me, my girlfriend would like to have her shoes back. Please lets not make this more uncomfortable than it already is and give em to me" :D

I miss her...

FREAKAZOID intro - YouTube

Last edited: